Super Duke GT service book

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaca2865

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Are these meant to come in hard copy with the bike or are they online only.

I believe they are in book form.
But they are out of print.

I did not receive one with my new 1290gt.

I believe they are in book form.
But they are out of print.

I did not receive one with my new 1290gt.

Had same issue when getting my GT from Premier Bikes. They said they hadn’t received their new year stock from KTM.

Went in for first service at KTMCentre in Hemel two weeks ago. They had a massive box full and were scratching their heads a bit when I told them Premier didn’t have any.

Had same issue when getting my GT from Premier Bikes. They said they hadn’t received their new year stock from KTM.

Went in for first service at KTMCentre in Hemel two weeks ago. They had a massive box full and were scratching their heads a bit when I told them Premier didn’t have any.

Perhaps they had just got their big box of them delivered, or had never run out?

When I got my 1090 they did not have any books either, but the next time I popped in a couple of weeks later they had one waiting for me.

Much as I like a stamped service book it means little as they are so easy to forge, dealer receipts are better, especially with a credit card payment slip attached, but KTM service history is now stored electronically so dealers can check the service history.

My GT came with Service & Warranty book on delivery (Dec17)

Just checked with Andy at Premiers bikes.
My service booklet has arrived and sent on to its new keeper.

Contacted redline and booklet on its way.

Question: have any of the dealers that sold them without one made any effort to contact those who bought a bike from them? Answers on a postage stamp to KTM Austria!

Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom