Best GS mechanic in s Yorkshire?

webgrecian

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi. I'm moving from London to Sheffield in the near future. I've always used Russell at Bemer Bikes for mechanical jobs and he's great, but it won't be so easy to use him once I've departed for Sheffield. Any recommendations?

I've always used Rainbow, the main dealer in Rotherham. Always had excellent service from them at sensible prices.
NB, There are 3 main dealers closer to my house than Rainbow so I guess that is an indication of how happy I've been with them.

There's a chap in Derbyshire who might be closer to you. I think he's at Long Eaton. I don't remember his name and have never used him, but recall many on here raved about his knowledge, helpful nature and decent prices. Someone will be along in a minute to confirm his name or I might pop in again if senility clears briefly and his name comes back to me. No charge for this very detailed info :D :blast

There's a chap in Derbyshire who might be closer to you. I think he's at Long Eaton. I don't remember his name and have never used him, but recall many on here raved about his knowledge, helpful nature and decent prices. Someone will be along in a minute to confirm his name or I might pop in again if senility clears briefly and his name comes back to me. No charge for this very detailed info :D :blast

http://www.ifixyourbike.com/

Jim Hill, that's the man. Told you someone would confirm. Thanks, Nick :thumb2

RTT moto in Barnsley old school bike shop really impressed he did a clutch for me on 1100gs last year quite a few Sheffield IAM members use him reasonably priced also

+1 Rainbow... now Alan Jefferies staff still the same great service

Back
Top Bottom