Hi - new owner from Northampton

JMgser

Reaction score
Hi all, bought a 2017ex demo R1200GS TE on 25th Feb - only got to ride it back home due to weather.
Came from a BMW 1000XR and RT1200 - can't wait to get some miles in on GS.

Hi I’m down road in Wellingborough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello We like photos so try to stick some up from time to time and remember the search function is a great resource :beerjug:

Welcome, I still sometimes use the road between Newport Pagnal and Stoke Goldington as a relief from the boredom of the M1. Do you remember the BMW dealer who used to in SG? :rob

Path.

Path - Gardener & White have the only garage premises, including bikes, in SK but don't know if they ever did BMW's or indeed how long they have been there. I use this road quite a bit too.

Gardener and White were BMW dealers many years back, something like in the 70-80’s. Things there have changed recently, the old owner has sold the workshop side of things to Paul, whos been working the workshop for some years now. Not sure whats going to happen with the showroom amd forecourt, but Pauls mainstay is mot’s and servicing type work. Best place in the area for an Mot, I prefer to travel 19 miles to him rather than use the local bike dealer near home.

Surely it will either pass or not???? :confused:

Theres a wee bit more to it than that..... Firstly I trust Paul, not somethng I can say about the local stealer, Secondly I find Paul way more accomodating. He usually fits me in at much shorter notice and its a while you wait service rather than drop it of in the morning and collect end of the day which involves a long walk or the wifes taxi.

Obviously your experiences with the local dealership have differed to mine. Whatever works for you mate.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom