Is Touratech UK still operational?

Reggie353

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Ordered a small bracket a few weeks ago. Was told it was on back order from Germany. Emailed today and haven’t heard back yet. Are they ok?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve never had anything delivered from TTUK within their expected time slot. It always seems that everything has to be ordered by them from Germany.

Yes still in business, give them a call if your concerned in regards to your order. I have tool box being delivered tomorrow.

tbh they dont deserve to be still in business,they could not organise a two ticket raffle and i wont buy anything from them ever again.

They were taken over, and the new owner took charge on 1st January, according to a recent bike mag.

They were taken over, and the new owner took charge on 1st January, according to a recent bike mag.

Think that is Touratech Germany and not the UK franchise , Touratech Germany had a large stand at the IMOT in Munich in February

tbh they dont deserve to be still in business,they could not organise a two ticket raffle and i wont buy anything from them ever again.
They seem to keep no stock and order everything from TTDE, stick your address label and take it to the post office.

Fortunately for them TTDE won't accept your order so the comical mark-up TTUK add is preserved.

They don't deserve your business.

3 months to get my crashbar extensions for my GSA. Uk people clueless on when they would actually fall out of the factory in DE. Hopeless conpany.

They obviously cannot order tons of stock, I would imagine they are being run by the liquidators, and can only order or make stock, when he allows it, that is in Germany.

I agree..... useless, and against free trade regs.

I always order my Touratech stuff from Germany
there are plenty of places that will take your order and charge a lot less.

They obviously cannot order tons of stock, I would imagine they are being run by the liquidators, and can only order or make stock, when he allows it, that is in Germany.

Have TT gone into liquidation? I thought Wunderlich had? I am easily confused though..............

Andres

When we leave the EU you can order direct from germany, even with any tariffs it'll still be cheaper.

I always order my Touratech stuff from Germany
there are plenty of places that will take your order and charge a lot less.

Out of interest, where do you order from in Germany?

However things might start picking up soon, lets hope so, hate losing places to at least have a choice.

Touratech AG - The journey continues with Happich 16.01.2018

Following the takeover of Touratech AG by Happich GmbH on January 1, 2018, the newly founded Touratech GmbH commenced operations at the Niedereschach location. Almost all employees could be taken over on 1.1.2018 and both production, sales and administration as well as logistics at the location in the Black Forest will be continued.

The management team around the CEO of Hr. Alberto Reinhart and the new owner Hr. Marc Pelzer, will be working over the next few weeks and months to ensure that the corporate structures are adapted to the strategic direction of the company and that the products are available in time for the motorcycle season. "The Touratech GmbH will continue to be the leader in motorcycle equipment for adventure and travel," promises Alberto Reinhart, CEO, "and we will continue to provide Touratech products in the premium segment for the motorcycle manufacturers and world travelers with an optimized product portfolio in the future to offer known top quality."

After a period of intensive restructuring, the state-of-the-art production facility and the new logistics center ensure even better product quality and faster and more efficient delivery processes. Service-oriented branches throughout Germany and an efficient network of distributors around the globe guarantee customer-oriented advice, competent service and reliable availability of the products.

As part of the Pelzer Swiss Holding AG, Touratech is now well positioned to continue shaping the motorcycle and travel scene as innovative trendsetter.

Back
Top Bottom