West Midland Meet April 11th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Date of next meeting... and yes, I have checked that it is a Wednesday :D

Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn, just outside Bridgnorth on the road to Ludlow - look out for the Aga carver signs.

And yes, it will be warm enough to come on the bike :beerjug:

Having used the search button ( and probably worn it out ) I received a NEW MOTOBATT battery, to replace my knackered one ..... I'm having trouble fitting it :mad:

From the battery thread, I knew it was a squeeze but I can't seem to get the thing in. I'll keep trying but I might not make it tonight ..... Bummer

Any ideas, there seems to be two small channels against the tank side, where the old battery was located, the MOTOBATT won't locate between them, I'll keep trying though.

Why oh why, did I think it was a good idea to replace it today ..... Easy they said, brilliant battery they said :blast

Sorry guys - held up in Birmingham, then train broke down...... :mad:

Hope you got battery sorted Darrel.

Sorry guys - held up in Birmingham, then train broke down...... :mad:

Hope you got battery sorted Darrel.

Yeah, thanks Rob

The battery arrived Wednesday lunchtime and no charging required ( although, the seller said it was best to ) had to fit it before I used it, as I didn't want to be stranded.

I did charge the new one and managed to fit it Thursday, after rerouting the terminal cables.
Sounds like you had a bit of a shite day yourself.

Apparently, the Acton arms is bike friendly, they are doing a bike day every Saturday from 12 onwards, starting next Saturday.
Do t know if it has changed hands ?

Know it has changed hands - is that tomorrow it starts from?

Saturday 21st ...... They are kicking off with a " blood bike " event. Don't know much about it though.

Should have put the date in:blast hope no one turned up for it today :comfort
Would have been a good ride anyway :thumb2

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom