To book, please PM me...
Make/model/year (the bike):
Name:
eMail:
Mobile:
Returning client:
Preferred time: 09:00-13:00 (1 hour slots):
Rolling Road or Flash Only (RR/FO):

Some owners of new bikes, who have been before, sometimes prefer NOT to put the bike on the rolling road (same price).

£300 (saving £60).
Returning clients £250
£10 premium for non-BMW.

John S

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Gutted, that’s the Dent weekend! Hopefully catch the next one, gagging to have my GSA done! Good luck to everyone that can make it������

Yes and thank you Gazbo4292; just waiting for official confirmation.

I wonder why they don't send all new BMW's straight to Hilltop to make them run as Mark pointed out in his answers to the Hilltop thread in point 3) that "BMW doesn't make and doesn't know all that is on their ECU's...:D I think this is very strange as obviously BMW themselves developed the BMS-whatever system in house and only knows whats on there and how it works and how to tune it through software updates what other tuners like alpha-technik have not been able to do so far.To get into the ECU and improve it for more power,less TC intervention,quicker shift-assist,etc where otherwise EU-3 or EU-4 emission regulations prevented them to get the most out of their engines.
I either misunderstood Mark or point 3) is total bollocks that BMW does not make the ECU and does not know all that is on it.
Anyways that is the comment I wanted to make but the thread was already locked.
The story of my life,a day late and dollar short...;)

I wonder why they don't send all new BMW's straight to Hilltop to make them run as Mark pointed out in his answers to the Hilltop thread in point 3) that "BMW doesn't make and doesn't know all that is on their ECU's...:D I think this is very strange as obviously BMW themselves developed the BMS-whatever system in house and only knows whats on there and how it works and how to tune it through software updates what other tuners like alpha-technik have not been able to do so far.To get into the ECU and improve it for more power,less TC intervention,quicker shift-assist,etc where otherwise EU-3 or EU-4 emission regulations prevented them to get the most out of their engines.
I either misunderstood Mark or point 3) is total bollocks that BMW does not make the ECU and does not know all that is on it.
Anyways that is the comment I wanted to make but the thread was already locked.
The story of my life,a day late and dollar short...;)

The administrator and yours truly decided that since I felt the questions in the first post were answered closing the thread was the wise thing to do.
If any one wants me to elaborate as to why I am happy with the answers from Hilltop I suggest someone opens a new post. This posting is about scheduling for an appointment and I suggest we respect the topic.

@knutk;I respect that and understand what you say !
But I wanted to point one important point out out that BMW does not make the ECU and does not fully know what is on it.Which is utter and total bollocks.Unless that was dark humor or sacasm I did not get...:D
Then I truly apologize for my ignorance...;) Otherwise it needed to be pointed out because the truth to this point is the exact opposite !

I am booked in next week, 14-04-18 at 9am but I cannot make it, I have sent John a pm but had no reply yet.
If it’s free you can have my slot

Thanks for the offer ... sorry I was 2 slow to reply ... glad you got it sorted :thumb2

Gutted, that’s the Dent weekend! Hopefully catch the next one, gagging to have my GSA done! Good luck to everyone that can make it

Additional date just added May 5th. PM me to book.
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom