Which Apple Tv

Comfy Old Boots

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting an apple tv. Not planning on using it for video playback or video hire etc. I really only want it to be able to stream music from our iphones via spotify.

They are going quite cheap secondhand but I don't really understand the differences between them and don't really want to spend much - yes a cheapskate :D - any tips?

I think you will find that is the outgoing model (new one has 4K viewing) but if you are not going to use it for tv it would do the job fine. Don’t go with the first one - upgrades include voice recognition and a greatly improved handset like the Asda offer.:thumb2

Good value but I'm not in the UK that often.

I think you will find that is the outgoing model (new one has 4K viewing) but if you are not going to use it for tv it would do the job fine. Don’t go with the first one - upgrades include voice recognition and a greatly improved handset like the Asda offer.:thumb2

Perfect. Think I'll buy it. With regard to 4K, I don't have a 4K tv, so until my current 40 inch samsund LED tv dies, I'll not be bothered with 4K.

Thanks. :thumb

Love the Apple TV. Question though. When mirroring my iPhone to the tv, I’ve got thus annoying black rectangle down the bottom right. What is it? Can I get rid of it?

This is most annoying. It stays on Netflix too once it appears. Deco caused by mirroring the iPhone to the appletv

Back
Top Bottom