malagha

Status
Not open for further replies.

raymondmccabe

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have 3 days of bike riding planed, based in Malagha any tips on good roads would be appreciated ?
Thank you in advance

Head nort east or west for half an hour and then the fun begins. Lots of fantastic roads in any of the national parks

Take the coast road East through Nerja as far as Motril then up into the Sierra Nevada National Park You could get up to Granada and see the Alhambra if you were so inclined?
:beerjug:

Malaga to San Pedro via the A7. San Pedro to Ronda. Ronda to Caceres. Then down to the A7 and back to Malaga. Not all in one day :augie so you can enjoy the nice evenings and a beer or two.

There is a great mountain road to Granada from Almunecar A4050 via Otivar.

Malaga to San Pedro via the A7. San Pedro to Ronda. Ronda to Caceres. Then down to the A7 and back to Malaga. Not all in one day :augie so you can enjoy the nice evenings and a beer or two.

Nice route. I've done this several times. The A7000 heading north from Malaga is worth a look, too. In reality there are so many good roads in the area that you are spoiled for choice and in 3 days you can't hope to do them all. If I had to pick just one it has to be the A-369 from San Pedro to Ronda. Epic!

San pedro to Ronda what a great piece of Tar this is a truely Epic piece of road we did it Twice Thankyou.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom