Ullapool end of season do.

I would like to attend , my mate has a GSA but not on this forum , I suppose it safe to assume he can tag along .

Is it also safe to assume most folk will be camping at the following :
http://www.broomfieldhp.com/

I might be speaking out of turn here, but yes of course your mate can tag along ... the very spirit of UKGSer :thumby:

Your link correct ...

I hope to be there in my VW 'Trooper' mit dawg, on my five/six week sabbatical tour of the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland.

:beerjug:

I might be speaking out of turn here, but yes of course your mate can tag along ... the very spirit of UKGSer :thumby:

Your link correct ...

I hope to be there in my VW 'Trooper' mit dawg, on my five/six week sabbatical tour of the Highlands and Islands of Bonnie Scotland.

:beerjug:

Wot Micky said. None of your funny handshake stuff here : come one, come all to Liberty Hall. :D

Booked into the Buccleuch arms 20th Sept going norf 23rd going sarf single room and garage for the bike £62.00 not too bad IMO.
Did it in one go both ways last year good ride but i fell asleep in me dinner Friday night.

I am now booked on the Santander ferry on the 23rd of Sept so will miss this again unfortunately. Though saying that, a little bit of work to do to the bike before then

Booked into the Buccleuch arms 20th Sept going norf 23rd going sarf single room and garage for the bike £62.00 not too bad IMO.
Did it in one go both ways last year good ride but i fell asleep in me dinner Friday night.

Nice and easy does it. :D

I am now booked on the Santander ferry on the 23rd of Sept so will miss this again unfortunately. Though saying that, a little bit of work to do to the bike before then

Still not fixed the bike - lazy bugger

At short notice my services have been called to provide catering for a 50th birthday party on the Saturday. However I still will try and come up for the Friday night.

Might see if Den and a few others are interested in coming up for this.

Gog, you heading up?

D.

I'm a possible, are Hondas allowed :eek: but well be based solely on the weather for the weekend, may even bring my good lady, for entry purposes she rides a 1200r so at least she'll be welcome :rolleyes:

I'm a possible, are Hondas allowed :eek: but well be based solely on the weather for the weekend, may even bring my good lady, for entry purposes she rides a 1200r so at least she'll be welcome :rolleyes:

All welcome sir! I'd say Hondas should be more welcome than most, given what Soichiro did for motorcycling. If not for him, we'd still be riding AMC / BSA-Triumph / Norton singles and twin oil pissers! :D Will add you and the missus to the list on't'other thread!

Back
Top Bottom