New Irish gser

Sussy1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So glad to have found this site cant believe my luck Just purchased a 2017 1200gs triple black and am trying to track down a nice sleep beak extender but all I can find is bulky ones resembling ducks:)I was wondering if anyone could point in the right search direction?? Tks:aidan

Can't believe yer luck in finding this site ... or the 'bike? :D

Welcome anyway, and congrats on coming straight in as a subscribed member :thumb

Hope you get plenty miles'n smiles in with yer new 'bike :D

:beerjug:

Welcome onboard, at least you didn’t buy one of those eye straining multicoloured Rallye bikes!

:p

:beerjug:

I would have bought in any colour once it was black:D looking forward to knocking out plenty of miles on this one:tarka

As far as I know, the only beak extender for your bike is made by Touratech. BMW do a beak extender for the latest GS (I had one on my Rallye) but that has a different shape beak to yours.

Welcome aboard good sir!! :beerjug: Only a newbie myself having joined the German side last June. :thumb2

Greetings from Dublin 12 & 16. I only joined up last year having owned a panzer for a year or so before that.

Thanks for all the warm words of welcome lads:thumb all new to the GS world coming from a lifetime of sports bikes but must confess a lot of fun to be had on these bikes
PHP:
:likeit

Back
Top Bottom