Quietest modular helmet...

I like the look of the Neotec 2 as a modular, but need to try on as know Arai's fit me perfectly but have never used a Shoei. Currently got a C3 Pro, had a BMW system 6 before but really dispappointed with the reviews of both the new BMW and Schuberth flip helmets.

GWJ, I got to the same conclusion when I stopped using my Arai full face as it was just too noisy. Its a shame because in all other respects the helmet was perfect. Just as an experiment I've purchased one of these and will try it on this Arai full face just to see how much difference it makes. https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/1725298614...9046404&device=c&campaignid=1029031424&crdt=0

I've stopped wearing the helmet, so dont care if the experiment works or not really, although if it does I just then need to work out if I can fit a Scala unit to the helmet still with the scarf on (some judicious cutting will be required).

RBW.

I actually rode for the first time with neotec 2, as was pretty impressed:-

Quieter than my C3 Pro, not a great deal but noticeable.
Comfortable, and certainly as comfortable as C3 Pro
Easier to use, and close flip, always found mic annoying on C3 Pro and in the way, and had to pull hard down to close lid.
Better visor movement.
Helmet was solid at high speed, no buffeting.

I might add I was riding my DVT with a pikes peak screen, not tried it yet on GS

Not tried BT Sat Nav yet but did Pair it to phone and listened to music while not riding, was quiet impressed with speaker quality.

So considering I paid £150 less than my C3 Pro and BT system when I bought that a few years ago, pretty pleased.

Highly recommend the system 6 Evo, very similar in qualities to the C3 Pro and can be had for a bargain now as they're replaced by the 7. Got mine for £240 brand new.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hi mate, where did you get the helmet for £240. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom