Parking Around Aungier St.

essjay

Reaction score
I’m starting a night course soon in DBS and will have to park the GS around Aungier St. Anyone have any recommendations?

i stay at avalon house next to ymca fairly regular

theres a bike rack outside and bikes been chained to it and theres never been any hassle

Probably not what you want to hear, but I'd be reluctant to park even a shitty bicycle at night anywhere in Dublin city centre. The thoughts of a GS - anyone's GS - sitting there stresses me.

Have you got alternative options?

Probably not what you want to hear, but I'd be reluctant to park even a shitty bicycle at night anywhere in Dublin city centre. The thoughts of a GS - anyone's GS - sitting there stresses me.

Have you got alternative options?
No alternate options unless I want to take public transport back to Drogheda!

Agree with Luke. In situations like this a box of chocs helps too.

I'd offer a spot in where i work - but it also runs night courses and would be closed by the time you'd be leaving. :blast
Earlier in the day i could sort.
Sorry.

I did an evening course in DBS a couple of years ago and they had an arrangement with Drury St car park whereby you could get your parking ticket validated in the college and then get a reduced rate in the car park. Might be worth enquiring about.

I did an evening course in DBS a couple of years ago and they had an arrangement with Drury St car park whereby you could get your parking ticket validated in the college and then get a reduced rate in the car park. Might be worth enquiring about.
Thanks! Did you use the car or the bike?

The pain in the hole is my company has an office just 100m up the road but I'm not allowed to use the underground car park as not based there since January.

Thanks! Did you use the car or the bike?

The pain in the hole is my company has an office just 100m up the road but I'm not allowed to use the underground car park as not based there since January.

Tell them you are resigning.

wheres my coat :hide

Back
Top Bottom