I want one! But it’s on STOP

No. What was actually happening, and it's a massive problem, was the TFT screens were randomly cutting out therefore giving no usual display. Instead, they were showing risque out takes of Loose Women (or Lorraine if you were north of the border).

BMW Germany are studying the actual causes (as well as the videos) and the latest report is they have nearly watched all the video footage and can therefore now be bothered to fix the actual problem.

Something like that....:cool:

D.

No. What was actually happening, and it's a massive problem, was the TFT screens were randomly cutting out therefore giving no usual display. Instead, they were showing risque out takes of Loose Women (or Lorraine if you were north of the border).

BMW Germany are studying the actual causes (as well as the videos) and the latest report is they have nearly watched all the video footage and can therefore now be bothered to fix the actual problem.

Something like that....:cool:

D.

In which case I demand to take delivery before the issue is fixed! ��

Hope you get it soon. Nothing worse than being denied at the last minute....

Went to the dealer today and he bikes there waiting for the software

Well - picked mine up today with no issue - no SOS though.

The main reason for me having a new bike - was an accident, in the middle of nowhere in Portugal. Both I and the people I was with were in a position to call the emergency services. I don't see the point in paying for the SOS service.

Bike is great though :)

Well - picked mine up today with no issue - no SOS though.

The main reason for me having a new bike - was an accident, in the middle of nowhere in Portugal. Both I and the people I was with were in a position to call the emergency services. I don't see the point in paying for the SOS service.

Bike is great though :)

Had SOS in the last 3 cars - all BMW it’s a nice facility to have for more than just the times you may have a accident. Mind you, I expect the bike version to be very different to the cars

Had SOS in the last 3 cars - all BMW it’s a nice facility to have for more than just the times you may have a accident. Mind you, I expect the bike version to be very different to the cars

To be fair - I have a 2017 330e with SOS (I believe it is standard on all cars), but as for a nice facility, I have the concierge service. Used it once so far, to demonstrate it to someone. I can see the point of SOS, but paying extra for it when usually rising in a group I cannot see the point in.

The emergency assistance package though - is perfect as a product!

To be fair - I have a 2017 330e with SOS (I believe it is standard on all cars), but as for a nice facility, I have the concierge service. Used it once so far, to demonstrate it to someone. I can see the point of SOS, but paying extra for it when usually rising in a group I cannot see the point in.

The emergency assistance package though - is perfect as a product!

I use the concierge all the time in mine, it’s brilliant. I use it as a personal secretary, get them to call the wife at home, tell her I left the oven on etc.... :D

They may be getting fed up with me now though! :augie

Collecting my bike in the morning !!!!!

I got the call- software installed, sale stop removed so I can collect the bike 😊
Apparently there is another update to be done but that is going to be a campaign

Back
Top Bottom