Hipster bike love!

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Took on loan R9T Pure for a ride today............

Despite the cold and snow..........

I WANT ONE!!! What a Hoot!!!

Lame thing to say, but I may follow in my wife’s footsteps perhaps she’s got more class than me...

d942f711e09890bb8da002269b821d1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the Scrambler X ( same bike really) - love the simplicity and performance, makes a superb road bike.

I bought the Scrambler X ( same bike really) - love the simplicity and performance, makes a superb road bike.

I am genuinely love it. Such a load of character......

if you are not buying new , get an original R9 T they are dropping in price , there was one on here for about £7500 in the last week great second bike

Took on loan R9T Pure for a ride today............

Despite the cold and snow..........

I WANT ONE!!! What a Hoot!!!

Lame thing to say, but I may follow in my wife’s footsteps perhaps she’s got more class than me...

d942f711e09890bb8da002269b821d1f.jpg

A great bike!
You won’t go far wrong with it 👍

EV, great looking bike hope she loves it. I was meant to test ride an S1000R today but the snow ruined it I think when it’s time to trade the GSA it might be for an R9T. Looks amazing and no chain to mess with.

EV, great looking bike hope she loves it. I was meant to test ride an S1000R today but the snow ruined it I think when it’s time to trade the GSA it might be for an R9T. Looks amazing and no chain to mess with.

Hey Dude, hope you are well?!

I just love the “soundtrack” it produces and the way it shifts from left to right when giving few revs. Great thing about 9T’s especially Scrambler and Pure, is that in the way it is a blank canvas with many ways to make it yours and very personal to you.

It was a first time I rode 9T and it really took me by surprise how much fun it can give you, how easy it is to operate. Definitely on my wish list.

A great bike!
You won’t go far wrong with it

You are right about that..... if I could only keep two bikes it be GSA and 9T. Sadly I can’t. May need to make a tough decision at some point.

PS. When you are ready to part with your GSA, could I please have first refusal on your headers, unless of cause I no longer own my own GSA.

PS. When you are ready to part with your GSA, could I please have first refusal on your headers, unless of cause I no longer own my own GSA.

Hey I’m well, sounds like you guys are too!

I think I was being stupid looking to test ride a different bike. I’ll probably swap the GS somewhere between 2 & 3 years old and get an R9T of some sort. I can’t be bothered with chain maintenance so S1000 is prob a no. Of course if you still have yours you can have first refusal!

Hey I’m well, sounds like you guys are too!

I think I was being stupid looking to test ride a different bike. I’ll probably swap the GS somewhere between 2 & 3 years old and get an R9T of some sort. I can’t be bothered with chain maintenance so S1000 is prob a no. Of course if you still have yours you can have first refusal!

Yes chain maintenance is an of putting proposition. There is nothing wrong with it, I just rather not have to deal with it.

As Moody said, you will not go wrong with R9T, regardless which one you choose to go with.

Thank you for considering me re: headers.

More than a slight problem !! Only reason I sold mine ! And it sits unsold in the showroom.....

I’ve not noticed any problems with my “nuts” and I’ve been out riding yesterday for nearly 3 hours covering nearly 70 miles on it.

I have noticed more vibes through the handlebars compared to my GSA. Nothing else.

I’ve not noticed any problems with my “nuts” and I’ve been out riding yesterday for nearly 3 hours covering nearly 70 miles on it.

I have noticed more vibes through the handlebars compared to my GSA. Nothing else.

70 miles in 3 hours? :eek:

Did you get it out of first gear? :D

70 miles in 3 hours?

Did you get it out of first gear?

Shut up! 🤣

I’ve done Henley, Reading, towards Alton, then came back via Twyford (stopped for lunch) then onto Windsor, through shithole Slough and back into Maidenhead. Not tied to go on motorway or fast dual cabbageways, mainly town and small “A” and “B” roads.

Would like to borrow one for a long weekend, just to see how I would get on with it before “committing” to one.

Back
Top Bottom