Hipster bike love!

Come down one Sunday in the Summer - meet me at Havant on the A3M and I’ll show you...

To far south. It’ll be ride out just to get there.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You must look like the Hulk riding a BMX... :yelrotflm

Lanky git! Do you look like circus bear on a bicycle? 🤣

While riding one yesterday, I’ve not look at window reflections, but I suspect I’m not far off.

It’s funny really as I’m 6’8” sitting down, standing, walking around, driving a car and riding a motorcycle..... at 55 years old, bald and a little overweight I don’t give a flying fuck what I look like, the key is do I fit.... Airplane seats, Cars, Motorcycles... if I fit I crack on and enjoy myself... the Scrambler “fits”..... so regardless of how I look I just enjoy it ..:thumb2

It’s funny really as I’m 6’8” sitting down, standing, walking around, driving a car and riding a motorcycle..... at 55 years old, bald and a little overweight I don’t give a flying fuck what I look like, the key is do I fit.... Airplane seats, Cars, Motorcycles... if I fit I crack on and enjoy myself... the Scrambler “fits”..... so regardless of how I look I just enjoy it ..:thumb2

Good on you Sir Twizzle!

You're 55 :eek:

Fuck ......

I looked in the mirror today and saw my Dad :D (He's 83). Ive been in bed since Friday with man flu and whilst the aches and temperature changes have finally gone, I am absolutely, utterly poleaxed ! I had a shower this morning, then had to lie down for four hours! I suddenly feel very very old ..... :comfort

I looked in the mirror today and saw my Dad :D (He's 83). Ive been in bed since Friday with man flu and whilst the aches and temperature changes have finally gone, I am absolutely, utterly poleaxed ! I had a shower this morning, then had to lie down for four hours! I suddenly feel very very old ..... :comfort

The only solution to getting old...... is to die young.

Wait until round 2 kicks in around a month from now, that's what happened to me and a few others I know :mad:

Wait until round 2 kicks in around a month from now, that's what happened to me and a few others I know :mad:

Yeah, but my DNA has a broad spectrum, so I should be alright ....

I reckon you have won the game if you make your 80th birthday.... every day after that is a bonus....

The Thruxton R is about 12k now I think, but regardless of cost it’s such a fun bike to ride and turns heads wherever it goes - goes great, sounds great and stops great too - it’s a real good mood big smiles bike.

Unlike the miserable cünts that ride them........

The Thruxton R is about 12k now I think, but regardless of cost it’s such a fun bike to ride and turns heads wherever it goes - goes great, sounds great and stops great too - it’s a real good mood big smiles bike.

I am yet to turn my head let alone see one on the road..... must be great then.

I also love the R Nine T (Pure)...Best bike value period and one of the funnest bikes to ride...:thumby:
If I did not already own a original R Nine T I would buy the Pure and keep it until I die...
The original still looks better with the black aluminum tank but Nazi-panzer-tank-grey is also a great color for a german machine...:thumb2
It also saves a lot of money over the R Nine T and the Pure is even the better bike because it comes with lighter tubeless wheels that makes it quicker to steer and thus even more fun to ride.The tach with gear indicator can be retrofitted.All what is missing is a practical centerstand and decent hardbags right from the factory.
A Wunderlich Daytona fairing and Ohlins suspension completes the whole package...:clap
Great bike - I hope the EU and Euro-5 won't kill it after 2020...:(
Get one while you can !
One of the all time greats.

Back
Top Bottom