Skid06

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
on his way to five a side

Attachments

• hypermotard.jpg
    hypermotard.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 473
Bet the neighbours in Kensington don't appreciate the termi's thrumming past at night. I expect he's got a protection officer following close by, quite a nickable bike that.

That's my street cred gone !

Nofuck Turkey will be along to tell you i never had any in the first place and that Williams hasn't broken down Blah Blah :D

Any way the daily fail have it all wrong as they have failed to price the Termi into their estimate of how much one of those is and go on to say that its a 130mph bike ......

It may well be but you need some strong arms a big balls to do that speed on one of these

Any way good enough for wills good enough for me .....

I hope he has AA membership :D

Bet the neighbours in Kensington don't appreciate the termi's thrumming past at night. I expect he's got a protection officer following close by, quite a nickable bike that.

The termi isn't too noisy until you give it a wrist twist and when i saw that picture i immediately thought that some thieving Royal had nicked my bike and went and checked my garage :D

He’s gone downhill from the 1198 he’s owned in the past.

When I bought my Multistrada back in 2012 there was a bike (I think it was a lower spec 1198) that they claimed had been owned by Prince Harry in the dealers and apparently Williams bike was for sale at a different dealership. I asked how they’d got the bike and the answer was something along the lines that they’d put in the highest offer for the bike when they went back to Ducati because obviously a certain type of person will pay more for something that’s had a Royal arse sat on it.

Back
Top Bottom