is there many members living in ireland?

A few years ago, the regional forum used to show the amounts of posts in every region. Ireland had the highest amount of posts/threads by a massive margin.

I have no idea why it was changed, but there are a lot of members based here.

I have been lucky enough to meet a lot of them over the years, it has generally been a positive experience.

The Irish section is normally a low stresss zone, plenty of banter but all good natured. :aidan

Seems to be quite a few of us located in the fair oul county of Kildare! Must be something in the water....

Seems to be quite a few of us located in the fair oul county of Kildare! Must be something in the water....

Perfect solution for the busy N7..

Are any of ye off mid week and able to go for a spin? I work weekends.
I have never taken mine off road apart from a spin over the Curragh. Would love to go green laneing ... Im a bit scared to do anything too aggressive on my own.

Would love to go green laning ... Im a bit scared to do anything too aggressive on my own.

Heads Up KP100 Rule number one!
Never go Green Laning on your own!

What a great place to live you have the Midlands to one side and Wicklow top the other :aidan Lots of easy trails up around Wicklow that I remember from 20 years ago if you can still get onto them!

Whatever ya do Ride Safe

Lol, this is getting to the point where the newly formed GS'er Kildare Chapter will have arrange a meet! :p

You must hail from Newry:

is there many members living in ireland?
Just curios as to how many lads are living in Ireland .
I have lived there for over 44 years, and the majority of the people living here fuck up their tenses and pronouns. I still cannot get used to it.
Myke

Back
Top Bottom