Errrrr, cough, cough.

Forward Controls, remove the stock floorboards and it offers the taller rider more room, a Le Pera Seat gives you another 2 inches of rear movement - with my legs the stock set and controls are too close together.... Harleys are very adjustable..... the bolt on's would make a GS rider's ears bleed.....

Yes that makes sense - Ive always thought the foot brake and the gear shift on Harleys look feckin awkward ....

I’m actually quite fancying one myself. Don’t know a great deal about them at the moment, but i’m Slowly learning.
The guys on here know fuck all, so i will come for advice.

Guys, please don’t take the piss, but a while ago, a year or more tricky, posted a picture of a Harley,he was just out for a little jaunt. I can’t find it anywhere but remember thinking that I quite liked it...........this is before the gay thingy.......
What model was it please?

Was it one of these. Most likely was, as it is about the only desirable bike he's had in the last 10 years. :D

He didn't keep it 5 minutes.....no, no one else understands why either. :augie

Attachments

• 6000000001.jpg
    6000000001.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 182
just two of the available accessory books.........plenty of toilet browsing.........

Attachments

• 1n.jpg
    1n.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 158
So why would HD stick a single front disc on a bike that looks like it weighs about 270kgs ??

think I have just done a sex wee........

Was it one of these. Most likely was, as it is about the only desirable bike he's had in the last 10 years. :D

So why would HD stick a single front disc on a bike that looks like it weighs about 270kgs ??

HD are the only brand where I actively use the rear brake to shave off speed with out upsetting the err...err. Handling...... keeps it nice and steady.....

Rik ..... ??

Rik ....??????

Ive changed my mind ........

:D May well have been that, was his black too?
What year and model is that?

Because they are too fucking tight to put another disc on it. Harleys are all about tradition. They've traditionally always had shite brakes. They seem to want to keep that going.

:D May well have been that, was his black too?
What year and model is that?

Yes, his was badass black too. No idea on the year as I lifted it from the net but the model is a Softail Slim. One of the few decent looking stock Harleys in the last few years IMO.

Back
Top Bottom