Errrrr, cough, cough.

:blast I thought it was, but the mist has come down again...........I know no more than I did 3 hrs ago......:D

Come on one of our little trips.... Redrick loved it so much he took 4 months to recover, Giles is sampling the delights of a Gnarley Bar tour into France in May...... I can guarantee your clarity by the end........................

Phew! For a moment I thought the Janitor had had a meltdown as nothing here from you lot, nothing off att elsewhere and as for BEAR on the dark side, his WiFi must be down. ( every cloud and all that)ò

INdeed, the boredom has been palpable.....The B&B is just fucking shite, taken over by political bollocks and those who think they might be intelligent.....It all equals fucking boring and thatcunt scotboxer just wants euthanizing, can`t put up with thecunt anylonger, along with the lefty liberalcunts who want to save the fucking world, they can all fuck off.....No bollocks, no spine, total fucking molluscs......

INdeed, the boredom has been palpable.....The B&B is just fucking shite, taken over by political bollocks and those who think they might be intelligent.....It all equals fucking boring and thatcunt scotboxer just wants euthanizing, can`t put up with thecunt anylonger, along with the lefty liberalcunts who want to save the fucking world, they can all fuck off.....No bollocks, no spine, total fucking molluscs......

As part of my recent visit to the US I attended a motivation session delivered by a team of US Vets - 4 guys, one a USAF Top Gun Pilot and Member of the "thunderbirds" one a USN Carrier pilot with 500 carrier landings - now an American Airlines Pilot - a Ret Colonel from the US Rangers and an Intelligence Officer and Special Forces guy........ I walked in thinking Yankee Bullshit and walked out thinking "Hell Yeah"........ If they read your post above - they would say you are a moaning kunt and need to have your Chankras realigned...

no charge.

As part of my recent visit to the US I attended a motivation session delivered by a team of US Vets - 4 guys, one a USAF Top Gun Pilot and Member of the "thunderbirds" one a USN Carrier pilot with 500 carrier landings - now an American Airlines Pilot - a Ret Colonel from the US Rangers and an Intelligence Officer and Special Forces guy........ I walked in thinking Yankee Bullshit and walked out think "Hell Yeah"........

You didn't buy into all that shit did you .... :rolleyes:

(besides which .... why would planes and boats need vets on them ..... :nenau)

No he's not.....you're buying this one....or even the motorhome...which I should probably sell too......

Yeah............but.............does it go wooooooo, wooooooooo, woooooooo, neeeeeeee naaaaaaaaw, neeeeeeee naaaaaaaaw like Dave's?

Andres

Thought that was a keeper?

It is......well, maybe, fuckit I've got to sell something. I've been agonising over what to cull. Just like I do every winter when I look at all the bikes clogging up the garage and shed. They all need maintaining and looking after and I can't ride em all. 7 + a scooter which goes in the back of the motorhome.

:blast:blast:blast:blast

Back
Top Bottom