Errrrr, cough, cough.

Ohhhhhh Fuck.

What, have I just signed up for ....... :blast

Worry not Giles...Whilst that yobbery was going on, myself, Daveg, Jackass Dave and Oblertone were listening and engrossed in a Brahms Violin Concerto in the room next door whilst sipping the finest Port (it was most likely old fucking screech actually but we felt sophisticated).

Worry not Giles...Whilst that yobbery was going on, myself, Daveg, Jackass Dave and Oblertone were listening and engrossed in a Brahms Violin Concerto in the room next door whilst sipping the finest Port (it was most likely old fucking screech actually but we felt sophisticated).

Would that not have been that fine bottle of red we bought specially for Daveg? Our very own wine buff? Mind you, we did push our €1.99 budget to the max..

I think it's you opening and then promptly closing the door in the video at 1min 38sec. .

Would that not have been that fine bottle of red we bought specially for Daveg? Our very own wine buff? Mind you, we did push our €1.99 budget to the max..

You weren't that generous. It was 99c if I remember correctly and I think it came from Philistine, not one of the well known wine producing areas. And we were drinking Oblertone's port. It felt a bit like sitting outside the doors of Bedlam where we were....

I think it's you opening and then promptly closing the door in the video at 1min 38sec. .

It may have been. I think I had the restraints with me. I was just checking you weren’t all biting each other.

Nice! (Although Brahms only wrote the one :D).

I think I know which room to head for .... :thumb2

The fact that you knew that worries me...we may have to realign your Chakras....

That fucking council nark fucking copper needs his chakras proper realigned with a firm instrument, and I've got a hard on you could knock nails in with.

Fedraka.

Back
Top Bottom