GSA LC Bike Cover

Dodger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I am looking to spend about £20 on a cover for my GSA to include the standard alloy paniers and Give 55lt topbox while I am on tour. Not too bothered about keeping out the rain or wind, just something to loose the bike in a crowd so to speak.

Ideal measurements 2.75m x 1.75m x 1.25m

Has anyone come across anything suitable?

Many thanks

Have a look at the Rainguard lightweight waterproof adventure bike cover. The large fits a GS or GSA with full luggage. It folds up pretty small and mine has been to Europe in my top box. It covers the whole bike and wheels, but it's downside is that it does look like quite a posh cover! It's 21 quid including delivery.

Last edited:
Aldi XL cover £8 fits perfect

Exactly this , then on the last day of the trip dump it or donate to a local charity ....it will do the job hiding the bike from prying eyes

recently bought one from Halfords[oxford something]about 20 quid.quite good for the price.

Exactly this , then on the last day of the trip dump it or donate to a local charity ....it will do the job hiding the bike from prying eyes

I suppose if it’s just to serve a temporary purpose, any cheap cover will do the job. You are right, research has been done... if a motorcycle has a cover over it, it’s less likely to be stolen or interfered with. There really is a degree of out of sight out of mind.

Dumping it seems a strange idea unless one single trip is the one and only time your bike might be parked where villains may see it. Mine's only been on the bike about half a dozen times in a year, but that was probably over about 4 different trips.

I used to use the big Oxford Stormex but it's a lot more expensive than £20... I used to park my GSA LC in the garden so wanted something extra special to protect it from the elements. It's a great cover but not the sort of thing you'd want to carry around with you as it takes up almost a whole pannier (you could roll it up super tight but "aint nobody got time for dat!"). I don't use it much now as I've moved into a flat with a garage. No its not for sale but I'd highly recommend it if that's what you need it for.

Thanks everyone. I couldn't find an Aldi one on-line (their sales are usually in and out) so I have gone for the Rainguard one.

BTW it comes up £21.95 on Amazon but go to Ebay and its £13.95!

Thanks everyone. I couldn't find an Aldi one on-line (their sales are usually in and out) so I have gone for the Rainguard one.

BTW it comes up £21.95 on Amazon but go to Ebay and its £13.95!

Hi Dodger, I’m in the market for a light weight cover too. I often like to bike & hike leaving the bike at access points for a few days at a time. I use side panniers only. Can you tell me if the rain guard Large fits ok on your GSA with just panniers and any review appreciated.

Thx Glenn

I have a louis moto large. will cover the bike pannier and top box without problem.... But cost a bit more than 20 quid.

Back
Top Bottom