GSA LC Bike Cover

Hi Dodger, I’m in the market for a light weight cover too. I often like to bike & hike leaving the bike at access points for a few days at a time. I use side panniers only. Can you tell me if the rain guard Large fits ok on your GSA with just panniers and any review appreciated.

Thx Glenn

Obviously it'll be a day or two til Dodger's arrives, so in the meantime I can tell you it fits a GS LC with full luggage quite comfortably - I'm pretty sure there's enough spare to manage a GSA.

It folds to about the size of a hardback novel so mind goes with me whenever my bike will be away from my garage overnight. It does look posh though if you're looking for stealth, but they do say "never judge a bike by its cover" don't they?

Not coming too far off topic....when I lock my Shoei neotech to the bike I do so by putting it inside a £10 helmet cover not the one advertising it’s a Shoei ! Just so the thieves might think it’s a cheap lid and not worth robbing ,,,,world so far anyway !

Not coming too far off topic....when I lock my Shoei neotech to the bike I do so by putting it inside a £10 helmet cover not the one advertising it’s a Shoei ! Just so the thieves might think it’s a cheap lid and not worth robbing ,,,,world so far anyway !

I have a couple of these when the panniers are not on the bike, quite useful, when you only have the topcase and 2 helmets..............

https://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/209590

Obviously it'll be a day or two til Dodger's arrives, so in the meantime I can tell you it fits a GS LC with full luggage quite comfortably - I'm pretty sure there's enough spare to manage a GSA.

It folds to about the size of a hardback novel so mind goes with me whenever my bike will be away from my garage overnight. It does look posh though if you're looking for stealth, but they do say "never judge a bike by its cover" don't they?

Thanks Sea Dog. If I could have that in ‘black no bling’ wouldn’t that be great. Sounds like it’s the one for me though.
Cheers
Glenn

Thanks everyone. I couldn't find an Aldi one on-line (their sales are usually in and out) so I have gone for the Rainguard one.

BTW it comes up £21.95 on Amazon but go to Ebay and its £13.95!

+ Thanks everyone for the input. Been considering a part of my commute to London- mine arrived this morning and Large Rainguard fits perfect with Vario pans+ top box. eBay and really quick delivery.

Guys do any of the RideHide type covers fit GSA (no panniers but with Givi topbox)?

Any suggestions- don’t want to dk around with a loose cover everytime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

£18000 on a bike and a 20 quid cover :blast

???

Flash cover just begs people to have a nosy at what's underneath.

I use a £10 M&P Own Brand cover, the Touring XXL version and it's just blue and silver, getting a bit scruffy now, but it covers the whole bike, with panniers, down to the wheels and leaves it far less conspicuous.

This is the badger, when the panniers and top box are on, I fit it back to front and all is well :)

https://www.mandp.co.uk/motorcycle-accessories/bike-care/deluxe-bike-cover-up-to-1500cc.html

Back
Top Bottom