Anyone looking for a twin room in the hotel?

Trick

Reaction score
Unfortunately, Glenboy and I have to cancel. Posting this before I contact the hotel.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Ah that's a shame Patrick. No chance ye can make it?

Anyone with spare bed in their room and prepared to Share

Gary aka woodworker is coming to Skibbereen but does not have a booking. Is there anyone who will offer a room share with him.
Please post here.

Gary aka woodworker is coming to Skibbereen but does not have a booking. Is there anyone who will offer a room share with him.
Please post here.

Get him to bring sleeping bag and mat ..... wood not see the wee criter stuck !!! (OK Gary !!)

Ah feck.......sure I might as well go solo. There will be another wedding anniversary next year and I'm sure she'll understand. Wet suit and snorkel at the ready for Friday.

Good man Pat. Do you have a room or would you be interested in sharing a room with Gary?
Geraldine

Good man Pat. Do you have a room or would you be interested in sharing a room with Gary?
Geraldine
Hi Geraldine, Gary sorted. I have a room which is fine with single supplement. The hotel know not to leave anyone stuck if the 2nd bed is needed.

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Snorkel packed. I’ve a room booked with a bed maybe two. If there are two beds I’m happy to share if needed.

Back
Top Bottom