HexEzcan vs Denali Cansmart scoop of the day

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
Now I am not going to go through everything here as most in the forum already know, but just to make it clear HexEzcan make the Denali Cansmart for Denali, only rough differences are the wiring looms, and software.

1 : here is a scoop Denali will be releasing soon a software update so the lights will cancel when turn signals are used, I just got an email from them.

2 : Denali is all plug and play with Denali products, simple as even I installed it.

3 : HexEzcan you have a lot more flexibilty with other light systems.

Now I am not going to go through everything here as most in the forum already know, but just to make it clear HexEzcan make the Denali Cansmart for Denali, only rough differences are the wiring looms, and software.

1 : here is a scoop Denali will be releasing soon a software update so the lights will cancel when turn signals are used, I just got an email from them.

2 : Denali is all plug and play with Denali products, simple as even I installed it.

3 : HexEzcan you have a lot more flexibilty with other light systems.

Great! Ta!

Latest update just received by email.

The software is still in Beta at this point and is undergoing final testing. I would estimate the software to be released in 4 to 6 weeks.

I’m going to be super stupid and ask the question...

If installing Denali lights, should I be buying the Denali CanSmart, as opposed to the HexEzCan?

I said it was stupid!

Aim to use two sets of lights - one set new Denali and and one set BMW OEM, nothing else (yet).

I’m going to be super stupid and ask the question...

If installing Denali lights, should I be buying the Denali CanSmart, as opposed to the HexEzCan?

I said it was stupid!

Aim to use two sets of lights - one set new Denali and and one set BMW OEM, nothing else (yet).

I only used the Denali controller because it was all plug and play and I was buying Denali lights, so if you are using 2 Denali lights, that would solve half the problem, do the BMW,s connect easily, I do not know, I basically see everywhere Denali is to be used with Denali lights.

I only used the Denali controller because it was all plug and play and I was buying Denali lights, so if you are using 2 Denali lights, that would solve half the problem, do the BMW,s connect easily, I do not know, I basically see everywhere Denali is to be used with Denali lights.

Thanks SmogBob, I’m sure it’s somewhere in the many threads on the subject, can’t find it and too scared of the backlash to ask - lose/lose scenario on here.

Back
Top Bottom