Stopover - Chunnel

A bit further away but Hotel Mecure Arras Centre. Walking distance to the centre of town and underground parking.

Quite a bit further away from the UK side which the OP wants. :augie

I would come and grace you with my presence; add a little sophistication and class to your abode.:D:D

At present I get on well with my neighbours .... !

Quite a bit further away from the UK side which the OP wants. :augie

Hmmmm :rolleyes:

We have stayed at the Premier Inn Ashford in the past. There are frames outside the reception for chaining the bikes to. McD next door and a Sainsbury nearby.

When I was single and skint, I seriously considered using the main bedroom at home as a B&B to earn a little extra cash. Garage for bikes too. The only thing to stop me was unpredictable work shifts.

When Jo sees through my extremely thin veneer of adequacy, I will consider it again to tide me over until the next gullible young lady stumbles into my web of deceit.

In the meantime, I’ve not heard of any bike thefts from the Premier Inn in Folkestone - close to my local office - or the Holiday Inn Express just a junction up the M20. I wouldn’t leave anything on the bike overnight though.

We have an Airbnb holiday let which is 12 miles from the tunnel, between M20 and M2 near Canterbury. Sleeps 4 - 6, fully equipped rural, quiet with secure bike parking, Pub with good food walking distance. pm for details

No, the upturned boats reserved for the damper northern districts of our fair Isles where it’s needed.

The Granary near Canterbury is built in 1830’s and listed, converted grain store on straddles stones with all mod cons - not like your Blackloonies affair.

Back
Top Bottom