Green card

tee bee

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there any british insurer who will issue a green card,for as many countries as possible, without wanting to know exactly what days i will be entering and exiting ,said countries.

Is there any british insurer who will issue a green card,for as many countries as possible, without wanting to know exactly what days i will be entering and exiting ,said countries.

I suppose you know a green card is not needed for most of Europe. Axa will provide, for free, a green card for Morocco and it is best just to ask for longer period than you require. Be careful to insure direct with them as some brokers that have a bulk policy arrangement with them do not provide such.

Derek

Seems like we are being ripped off, once again...my dutch friends bike insurance covers them for all the Balkans, plus Russia.

I suppose you know a green card is not needed for most of Europe. Axa will provide, for free, a green card for Morocco and it is best just to ask for longer period than you require. Be careful to insure direct with them as some brokers that have a bulk policy arrangement with them do not provide such.

Derek

Could all change after Brexit ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom