Anyone interested in a low mileage 850 T3 ?

Nice 'n' Fat

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just been speaking to my neighbour who has recently acquired a 79ish 850 T3

He's currently in the process of recommissioning it and generally sprucing it up ready for sale. It already has a fresh MOT and most importantly (in my eyes) the all important spoke wheels

When he's done I'll post up some photos but I know he's going to be looking for £3k for it

Watch this space :thumb2

Paul

Pop it up on here Guzziriders, more forum traffic than the GB site.

Actually original running T3s are becoming fewer and fewer, DAMHIK. Very desirable

I've just been speaking to my neighbour who has recently acquired a 79ish 850 T3

He's currently in the process of recommissioning it and generally sprucing it up ready for sale. It already has a fresh MOT and most importantly (in my eyes) the all important spoke wheels

When he's done I'll post up some photos but I know he's going to be looking for £3k for it

Watch this space :thumb2

Paul

I'm very interested!

The question I’ve now got to answer is how much room can I clear in our garage.

Roughly how long before he wants to sell? I’ve never owned a Guzzi but the issue will be persuading my wife she wants to get rid of her 916 (relatively simple) and buy an 850 T3.

Ive a hankering for an old Guzzi.
I walked into a scooter hire place on lake Como and they had an old one in the corner,managed to hire it for the day.
Was good fun taking it up the Spluggen pass.
I will join the interested parties list :D

Should be within the next couple of weeks

When I saw it yesterday he was polishing up the exhausts and said he was going to get the tank repainted. I've suggested to him that he holds fire on the tank and doesn't go too mad on the cleaning either

He's not really a bike guy but does love his classic cars

I'm pretty sure the mileage is around 15000 and it is a one owner bike obtained from a deceased's estate

Should be within the next couple of weeks

When I saw it yesterday he was polishing up the exhausts and said he was going to get the tank repainted. I've suggested to him that he holds fire on the tank and doesn't go too mad on the cleaning either

He's not really a bike guy but does love his classic cars

I'm pretty sure the mileage is around 15000 and it is a one owner bike obtained from a deceased's estate

As I said earlier I'm very, very interested and haven't owned one (yet) but it'd be a great addition and I've got loads of room (Sorry, Andy).
I've got flat twin, inline V twin, L twin and parallel twin but not a transverse V twin (at the moment).

T3

Yup, I'm in.

1100 SPT is looking for an Italian playmate. :green gri

Fluff.

I have a lovely one............but you can’t fucking have it!:D

Attachments

• 029ACD53-34EE-4FF1-847E-C4A58047FDBF.jpg
    029ACD53-34EE-4FF1-847E-C4A58047FDBF.jpg
    269.8 KB · Views: 600
"It already has a fresh MOT"

Amazing acheivement, and what's with the "fresh" bollox,

fresh
[frɛʃ]

ADJECTIVE
(of food) recently made or obtained; not tinned, frozen, or otherwise preserved.
"fresh fruit"

synonyms: newly harvested · garden-fresh · not stale · crisp · firm · unwilted · [more]
not previously known or used; new or different.

"the court had heard fresh evidence"

synonyms: new · brand new · recent · latest · up to date · modern · modernistic · [more]
(of a person) full of energy and vigour.

"they are feeling fresh after a good night's sleep"

synonyms: refreshed · rested · restored · revived · like a new person · [more]
(of water) not salty.

"all the fresh water in the world's lakes"

ADVERB
newly; recently.
"fresh-baked bread" ·

You're the only one who has needed an explanation as to its meaning. So that was especially for you :comfort

I loved my old T3, sadly sold only because I was finding it heavy to commute to work on (we didn't own a car in the 80s). I'd like to think someone loved it just as much as I did and it's still running. £3k sounds really cheap for an old classic :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom