New user registering to report a stolen bike

Still there this evening, so I’ve asked police for an update. Been told that if the owner has reported it stolen they should be informed of its current whereabouts and then it’s up to owner and owners insurance to arrange collection.
I certainly won’t be as casual parking mine up thinking that the sheer weight would put a group of thieves off nicking it.

Could be the owner was away when they nicked it, and it will end up getting nicked twice.

Could be the owner was away when they nicked it, and it will end up getting nicked twice.

Only the thieves, my crew and the police know where it is, I wouldn’t post the location on any platform, feel free with the Facebook thing, I don’t like it so don’t actively use it, I did put it on Instagram though

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well HK prefix is a Hampshire plate so probably supplied by Bahnstormer, Alton

If they did supply it then they will have the owner (they sold it to) on their database and a brief explanation of the situation may result in them calling the owner

Like as already been stated. The owner may not even know that his bike has been stolen :augie

Well HK prefix is a Hampshire plate so probably supplied by Bahnstormer, Alton

If they did supply it then they will have the owner (they sold it to) on their database and a brief explanation of the situation may result in them calling the owner

Like as already been stated. The owner may not even know that his bike has been stolen :augie

I’ve gone all youth and managed to post a series of hashtags on my Instagram post, one them being #vinesmotorad as it’s there at the bottom of the number plate screaming at me. They should know who they sold it to and pass it on with luck.
Am I becoming obsessed, have I turned into ‘’street hawk’’?, oh dear!

I’ve gone all youth and managed to post a series of hashtags on my Instagram post, one them being #vinesmotorad as it’s there at the bottom of the number plate screaming at me. They should know who they sold it to and pass it on with luck.
Am I becoming obsessed, have I turned into ‘’street hawk’’?, oh dear!

Nah you are just doing some great work as a fireman always does...........:beerjug:

Still there this evening, so I’ve asked police for an update. Been told that if the owner has reported it stolen they should be informed of its current whereabouts and then it’s up to owner and owners insurance to arrange collection.
I certainly won’t be as casual parking mine up thinking that the sheer weight would put a group of thieves off nicking it.

FFS you are the fcking Police, go do a bit of Police work and let the owner know or make it secure by arranging a removal lorry to take it to a safe place. Jesus, one fcking phone call either way. A Fireman, who could think fcuk it, makes your job easy and you still can't be arsed.

FFS you are the fcking Police, go do a bit of Police work and let the owner know or make it secure by arranging a removal lorry to take it to a safe place. Jesus, one fcking phone call either way. A Fireman, who could think fcuk it, makes your job easy and you still can't be arsed.

You need to get off those meds. :eek

Have you read the thread? :blast

He's a fireman you fuckin doyle !

Think you should read my post again. The first sentence is a statement aimed TO the police. Maybe the last paragraph gives it away for a dumb fcuk like you, you know where I state 'a fireman, who could think fuck it makes YOUR job easy'

Apology accepted

You obviously have not. It's like reading instructions on a sat nav you know, you actually have to be able to read :nenau

Nope. You need to read what you’ve posted again. Back pedal all you like, you’ve made yourself look a bit daft.

Think you should read my post again. The first sentence is a statement aimed TO the police. Maybe the last paragraph gives it away for a dumb fcuk like you, you know where I state 'a fireman, who could think fuck it makes YOUR job easy'

Apology accepted

Nope, you quoted Van ellis . (post 27) Stupid fuck. How are we supposed to know who your talking to . :blast

Think you should read my post again....
A quick lesson here WD.
When you quote a post it means YOUR reply is directed at THAT person, this will be why your post was quite rightly met with confusion and disdain :)

Back
Top Bottom