New user registering to report a stolen bike

For criticising a public service that isn't serving the person who's had something nicked, really ?

No , because your post made it look like (to me & everybody else who read it ) you were having a go at Van Ellis who isn't a cop , plus all the abuse really does your cause no favours. Still , I think Paul has cleared up the confusion for you now :thumb

No , because your post made it look like (to me & everybody else who read it ) you were having a go at Van Ellis who isn't a cop , plus all the abuse really does your cause no favours. Still , I think Paul has cleared up the confusion for you now :thumb

The abuse was from the guy who called me a fucking doyle, whatever the fuck that is? I presume it's some kind of insult so he got the same. It appears there are reply rules, which I had no idea about, but as everyone thinks I was slagging the fireman off then you are all wrong. You should all see I am actually slagging the police off. Fireman did THEIR job, as I said in the post, for them and they still couldn't be arsed.

I didn't realise the scrotes had set fire to it ...

Don't, he's confused enough as it is.

Confused enough to still have no idea what a fcking Doyle is ?

Anyway despite me confusing the hell out of everyone with some bad English my thoughts are still the same, the Police, in this case have been a joke and if it was my bike I would feel totally let down by them.

You seem to be confusing the police with an organisation that cares.... the scroates have long gone so ‘there’s nothing in it’ for them. Contacting the owner would take time and effort + if they used the PNC to look up who the owner is they would probably be placed under investigation for trying to assist a member of the public.

You seem to be confusing the police with an organisation that cares.... the scroates have long gone so ‘there’s nothing in it’ for them. Contacting the owner would take time and effort + if they used the PNC to look up who the owner is they would probably be placed under investigation for trying to assist a member of the public.

You may have missed the H+S our bikes are not light, so if they did not have a hard hat.............seriously if one only knew half the stupid orders the forces have to obey to fix the crime statistics for the crooked politicians, it beggars belief.

So then Van, were you able to speak with vines and were they of any assistance ? ;)

No reply from them so far mate, I’ll see if the bikes still there on Tuesday when I’m back at work, but I doubt it. Fingers crossed the owner and bike were reunited.

They are in some places, if the councils haven't requested that the police hand over responsibility to them. There was an article in the local paper to that effect, as locals were moaning about illegal parking, police did nothing, therefore council should request the police to hand over authority so they can hand it over to an outsource parking company

Back
Top Bottom