I hate being social

OldManRides

Reaction score
But I guess now that I've ordered my first GS, I'll have to start with you lot as no-one else is going to speak to me :D

Even Mrs OldManRides isn't speaking as she contemplates giving up the RT's seat in favour of increased fun :thumb

So here's me being as social as I get :beerjug:

You better not mention to her about the optional £1000 seat warmers then .....

Sit down and take a breather OMaR the maddening crowd will be along shortly to remind you its your round :D

In true London fashion I’m passing you without so much as a nod.

You don’t drive a truck do you?

:D

You'll be fine in here ... there isn't a more antisocial lot in the world :D

Welcome :thumb

:beerjug:

You better not mention to her about the optional £1000 seat warmers then .....

Sit down and take a breather OMaR the maddening crowd will be along shortly to remind you its your round :D

OMaR! I like what you did there! :)

Welcome Omar. Maybe it's not quite RT for the pillion, but with the top box and passenger backrest pads, Mrs Seadog finds it very comfortable. Enjoy your new bike.

Maybe it's not quite RT for the pillion, but with the top box and passenger backrest pads, Mrs Seadog finds it very comfortable. Enjoy your new bike.

Ordered with the bike. Keep Mrs OMR happy and somewhere for my commuting sarnie and laptop. Just need to keep an eye out for panniers before our September Black Forest trip :)

Ordered with the bike. Keep Mrs OMR happy and somewhere for my commuting sarnie and laptop. Just need to keep an eye out for panniers before our September Black Forest trip :)

Theres been a few in the for sale section recently have a peruse to see if any are still available.

I hope you have advised SWMBO not to wave at Harleys as they tend to be an unsociable,rude and inarticulate rabble with a total lack of humour :D

But I guess now that I've ordered my first GS, I'll have to start with you lot as no-one else is going to speak to me :D

Even Mrs OldManRides isn't speaking as she contemplates giving up the RT's seat in favour of increased fun :thumb

So here's me being as social as I get :beerjug:

Living in Surrey too. So I hope to see you pass by, with the disgruntled Mrs OMR, without so much as a how-di-do-di nod or wave. ;) :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom