RECOMMEND ME A BLUETOOTH COMMS UNIT

For the first gen neotec I would recommend a sho1

I’ve just had a quick look at the specs and 1.6km range sounds good. The important thing is that we can use them independently and it’s not reliant on having a ‘parent’ unit that the second one slaves off or we may as well just buy two separate units and make a phone call if we need to speak to each other. General conversation while riding is out because neither of us want that :D

Packtalk. I have mine in a Neotec and Shuberth, my wife also has a Neotec, DMC comms upto miles. But it is a top end unit so not cheap

Sent my Packtalk back as it was unreliable and crap at connecting .Then the battery packed. Got a full refund which was nice .

Sent my Packtalk back as it was unreliable and crap at connecting .Then the battery packed. Got a full refund which was nice .

Well mine has been 100 per cent for 4 years, so you were unlucky.

I have a large black helmet.
It's an Arabic with a Bluetooth Comms system in it.
£75 plus postage if anyone wants to try it.
Links to sat nav, phone. Plays MP3 through mobile.
Phone overides.
I'll put it in the sale section.

Sent from my London Taxi

Well mine has been 100 per cent for 4 years, so you were unlucky.

Like you I have a packtalk and think I Cain it as the battery was going flat in under 4 hr but I do use it almost every other day for nav music and coms via dmc
The bonus I had was the 2 year guarantee Cardo replaced it without quibble
And imo it is the best unit on the market atm
Think the bold is exactly the same unit but with bigger (40mm) speakers
The slim is not as good for range ie 1.6 km compared to .9 in Bluetooth
I have always found that dmc is a much better Comms link and it can do up to 5 miles depending on the group you ride with
I also have a sho1 that swmbo and my daughter use (essentially a g9x ) that is close to the packtalk in its functionality apart from dmc

Back
Top Bottom