Will these fit an 07 XCountry?

Belgian Beemer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have recently acquired an XCountry and would prefer to have smaller/sleeker mirrors, does anyone know if the 1200GS LC mirrors will fit?

Similarly I have been trying to locate a side stand foot enlarger/camel's toe but no-one seems to make them for the G650X bikes anymore. Will the G650GS 0r F650GS fit the side stand on the XCountry?

Thanks in advance for any advice:thumb

I have recently acquired an XCountry and would prefer to have smaller/sleeker mirrors, does anyone know if the 1200GS LC mirrors will fit?

Similarly I have been trying to locate a side stand foot enlarger/camel's toe but no-one seems to make them for the G650X bikes anymore. Will the G650GS 0r F650GS fit the side stand on the XCountry?

Thanks in advance for any advice:thumb

Yes 1200LC mirrors will fit , I have them on my XC

Can’t help answer the side stand question

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, thanks for posting, I will look out for some LC mirrors.
Do you happen to know if the Xch sidestand has the same foot profile as the Xco? (I realise the stand will be longer)
Thanks again,
Darren

Thanks Ash for all the info, I think you're right, I guess I will have to make/adapt something to fit.
Cheers,
Darren

Would the ice hockey puck trick work? Drill into side stand foot, bolt with counter sunk bolt head into ice hockey puck - or 6mm thick delrin pad. Just an idea. I carry a plastic side stand pad from carol Nash I think it was. Just chuck it down and put the stand on it. Worked fine fo rabout 15 years, not on the Xco that long, obviously, but for the RS, CS and Morini before them!

Back
Top Bottom