Harry Fairbairn Inverness

westride

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As I do most of my biking in the Highlands. I'm seriously considering Harry Fairbairn in Inverness for serving and future dealings. Can anyone give me recent experience of this dealership.

Was in a few months ago went upstairs to the bikes, wandered round for half an hour or so and walked out. Never saw one person on the sales floor at all.

Part of the Arnold Clark group. This is not a good thing.

Believe me they are shite. took my new R Nine T in for 600 mile service, so oil and check over, gave me a bill for £220, noticed no oil filter or 'Extras' on it, good lady said they'd missed it off and would like another £26 +VAT, as I'd already paid I told her to whistle for it.

So £250 for 600 mile service !!!!!

Last time I checked they still didn't do tyres or MOTs.

Two basic items that we all, eventually, need and they don't do them but win 'dealer of the year'!!!!

Pish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did, however, buy my R Nine T, original, from them.

As I do most of my biking in the Highlands. I'm seriously considering Harry Fairbairn in Inverness for serving and future dealings. Can anyone give me recent experience of this dealership.

I live in the Highlands but I frequent Dalkeith Motorrad where I bought my GSA.

Well trained technicians; helpful; friendly; they do tyres and MOTs; proper bike shop aka no cars allowed!

Well trained technicians; helpful; friendly; they do tyres and MOTs; proper bike shop aka no cars allowed!

Totally agree as do quite a few others from the northeast but they better not have bloody f310gs's as loan bikes this year or there will be hell on

Very impressed by the way I was treated in there and will be tempted to get major items done by them in future.

Back
Top Bottom