BaseCamp V4.2.4

EVskij

Hand-crafting clients' ideas in real time
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have an issue...

I have decided to plan our trip to Italy with the help of BaseCamp, however it keep crashing after a few minutes of using it.
I am using Mac OS

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check for updates. Under Windows admittedly but I'm using 4.6.2

I did, it came back with “no updates available”

Checked Garmin website after loosing it with software and getting shot of it, there appear to be a newer version (V4.6.3) with new icon etc.

So far all seem to be fine.

Just don’t understand why when checking for updates within software it self, it returns with no results. Seem weird.

Thank you.

I did, it came back with “no updates available”

Checked Garmin website after loosing it with software and getting shot of it, there appear to be a newer version (V4.6.3) with new icon etc.

So far all seem to be fine.

Just don’t understand why when checking for updates within software it self, it returns with no results. Seem weird.

Thank you.

4.2.4 was released in oct 2013 so it was probably too old to update itself.

Mine done exactly the same on my Mac, I now use myroute app, much better anyway.

I run Basecamp on an Apple MacBook Pro. Version 4.6.3

To date, I have had no issues

It seem that after updating to latest version, it has not crashed since. Just very strange why it wouldn’t update itself within the software even when forcing to do so.

I already answered that so what's strange? Keeping your software up to date would be a good idea and not every 4 years when it finally gives up and stops working.

I already answered that so what's strange? Keeping your software up to date would be a good idea and not every 4 years when it finally gives up and stops working.

What I mean by strange is that in the day and age of you being forced to update the software by push notifications, on this occasion even when I did try to update it within software it self, I was unable to do so. Having to take extreme measures by removing software altogether in order to install new version. I do not use BaseCamp often enough to know that it is 4-5 years out of date. I hope this explains why I feel that it is very strange.

EV

Back
Top Bottom