Saturday Run

anyone headding down from dublin way in the morning :nenau

See yis all there, have a safe trip down :thumb

I’m trying to figure out a tactical approach to the rain. Get wet at the start and leave after lunch or head early and get wet later. I’m thinking leave later and fingers crossed have dry roads at the second end of the journey

the rain is a difficult one to call, looking on met eireann site no rain between 12 and 6. might see ye on the road :thumb

I’ll be ready to rock about eleven if ya fancy a spin down. Thinking of following the route suggested in The thread in the Irish section minus the v.

I’ll be ready to rock about eleven if ya fancy a spin down. Thinking of following the route suggested in The thread in the Irish section minus the v.
sounds good, where will we meet you?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure! I’ll check in first thing tomorrow. I’m reachable at oh ate six tree five fore tree seven too six!

I won't make it down for the Saturday shpin.

Enjoy the trip lads & lass's

You missed a great day to be on the bike in West Cork & Kerry !
I'd say I did....... I just couldn't bring myself to get up early enough to get down to yis.

Enjoy yourselves tonight lads & lass's........don't go too mental on the fizzy drinks

Sent from a U11

Great spin I joined up with ye from Kilgarvan to Waterville, unfortunately had to return to Cork after that, Thanks again.
Liam

What a fantastic rideout on Sahurdeh. Blown away. Can't wait to see if my cameras captured any footage that will do the roads and the scenery justice. If not, I guess I'll just have to ride them again... :green gri

Thanks so much to Jochen and to Laurence for giving Geraldine a break from back marker duties. :thumb2 Really enjoyed the ride to the photo point with Laurence & Trick too.

Myself and Al started a tad late and needed a walk round Skibbereen to reboot ourselves from the evening before.
In the best traditions of intrepid motorcycling adventurers we entered the tourist information office for some pointers
re local roads and scenery.
The chap in the office didn't disappoint by aiming us towards the Beara Peninsular incorporating the Healey Pass.
His info did us proud...

Here's Al making a complaint to the brewery because the pump was empty.:)

Attachments

• IMG_20180407_135533513.jpg
    IMG_20180407_135533513.jpg
    274.1 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_20180407_133527346.jpg
    IMG_20180407_133527346.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_20180407_133850135.jpg
    IMG_20180407_133850135.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 163

Back
Top Bottom