Accommodation - Girona

Greenson

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi folks , I just booked a mega cheap flight to Girona Spain to escape this weather and am looking for suggestions of where to stay either in Girona or surrounding area just chilling for two nights , three days later this month before I hit the usual booking .com etc .
Does anyone have any local knowledge of must dos must sees or were to stay for three bob a night :)
Thank you chaps

Greenson
Get yourself down to Tossa De Mar. It is on the coast and is a hidden gem. I would recommend Hotel Delfin in Tossa. I will be in Tossa on the 21 to 25 May. If you are there we can catch up. Just Google "Tossa de Mar" for images etc.
Take
Clive

Clive " sadly not ,as I've been back now for a few days , but you are right it is a hidden gem and quite up market - I stayed at the Sa Riera hotel just where the market is held on Thursdays , top spot and good value - I can recommend the Galica tapas bar just around the corner near the supermarket - cheap ,quality and full of locals ....so it must be good

Greenson
Glad you got to Tossa. Galica is always a great feed. Next time you decide to go let me know.

Will do , apparently Francois the waiter is a keen biker too

Clive , if I can bag another cheap flight I’d like to return to the area and perhaps hire a motorcycle for a few days to tour the region a bit - any ideas who might hire a bike out ? Rich

Back
Top Bottom