Does a simple no nonsense system exist ?

ymfb

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have had a number of “action” cameras and all work, but are simple one off devices. I tried a number with DVRs and in my experience they are considerably more complex and less reliable.

So let’s assume money is no object and I wanted a motorcycle camera system with both front and rear cameras that turned on/off with the ignition did not look to Heath Robinson and you could store at least a days riding which could be saved to a card and swapped when full.

Are there companies who will install such systems?

there's a very simple camera that has a single switch to record. however the cost for this simplicity is eye watering. I've used them and sold a few to folks... it's by far the simplest on the market

google mohoc camera systems

http://www.mohoc.com/product/

there's a very simple camera that has a single switch to record. however the cost for this simplicity is eye watering. I've used them and sold a few to folks... it's by far the simplest on the market

google mohoc camera systems

http://www.mohoc.com/product/

Great cameras they are, but only ever seen them mounted on Helmets, on bike or other, any idea how to mount them on a bike, price has dropped a lot in the past.

we made a mount system for them, to allow'em to be interfaced with regular tripods or ram mount parts. the cost have dropped after we got involved which took all the fun out of it.

we made a mount system for them, to allow'em to be interfaced with regular tripods or ram mount parts. the cost have dropped after we got involved which took all the fun out of it.

Would love a pic or 2 that would be awesome as they are really great cameras

will dig it out it's been a while, and got stuffed into a draw some place..... it is by far the simplest camera on the market in terms of use, the limitations however I considered a challenge and then the issues with the company meant it took all the money out of getting involved with'em....

will dig it out it's been a while, and got stuffed into a draw some place..... it is by far the simplest camera on the market in terms of use, the limitations however I considered a challenge and then the issues with the company meant it took all the money out of getting involved with'em....

Agree it is a simple shoot and record camera, made for the Army, so not to complicated and rugged.

that is where the problems start

the batteries are eye wateringly expensive and it has a limited set of modes in which it can work, while other systems offer more for less money but need abit more user skill.

it seems you can't have your cake and eat it....

the best by far as a simple to record system is the units units on TV shows similar to the island and the rowing one with the beary dude... they are on all the time and run 24-48 hours none stop then need battery swaps and drives swapping out but are the size of a Peli 1550 case.... and cost 10K

that is where the problems start

the batteries are eye wateringly expensive and it has a limited set of modes in which it can work, while other systems offer more for less money but need abit more user skill.

it seems you can't have your cake and eat it....

the best by far as a simple to record system is the units units on TV shows similar to the island and the rowing one with the beary dude... they are on all the time and run 24-48 hours none stop then need battery swaps and drives swapping out but are the size of a Peli 1550 case.... and cost 10K

whoosh stick with my gopro 6 for the moment, works with voice control

The Mohoc looks impressive, but doesn’t stop/start with the ignition

seems next base make a bike camera that's the same spec as the above but water proof.

it even hard wires in to the bikes power

http://www.halfords.com/technology/dash-cams/dash-cams/nextbase-ride-motorcycle-bikecam?rmsrc=1&cm_mmc=GooglePPC-_-AICC%20-%20Car%20Cameras%20-%20Product-_-NextbaseRideMotorcycle-_-Text%20Ad&source=ppc&_$ja=tsid:35582|cid:162934669|agid:10531392589|tid:kwd-83338442269|crid:258975261803|nw:g|rnd:12224475996828475542|dvc:c|adp:1t1|mt:p|loc:9045845&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3taFj5Oj2gIVqr3tCh0QWAUuEAAYASAAEgIJdvD_BwE

Back
Top Bottom