F800gs for big feet

theangrybeard

Reaction score
Hello, so having finally started to get out on the bike again post nasty weather (before the current nasty weather) I was finding some difficulties with my feet, both with changing gear and finding the brake pedal.

So having looked into it a little more I think a bigger brake pedal, which seems to be easy to find, but also an adjustable gear lever to allow a little more space for my size 48 adventure boot clad feet.

So anyone have any recommendations? Touratech have both and a well know brand, but the gear change lever is out of stock and they have no idea when they will get more. So any ideas or experiences?

Any help appreciated

Mark

Ordered a brake pedal extender, no gear lever one's to be found in stock. Shall just keep an eye on it. Cheers

Not sure if the standard 800GS is the same as the GSA, if so have you folded the brake pedal extender flat? part of the brake lever sits at 90 deg and can be folded flat to enlarge the pedal, with it in the up position i struggled to use it with my big feet!

No folding parts on the brake pedal, just one single part to the mount point, must be an adventure thing

Back
Top Bottom