Tire fitting in Dublin/Kildare area

Good to hear lads. Ordered a set via oponeo.ie at a very good price so will fit them in a few weeks when I go on my trip to Northern Spain

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I'm off to Bilbao with Overlanders in June.........when you going??

I'm off to Bilbao with Overlanders in June.........when you going??

June 13th on the new Cork-Santander Ferry. 4 of us travelling for 6 days. One of the lads knows the area well. I speak Spanish and love cheap beer so we're sorted.

Just bought this. Sent to parcel motel

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Top-Qual...e-Changer-Tire-Bead-Breaker-Red-/332613125841

All I need is rim protectors and valve tool now. Have levers.

Should buy the gear cheaper than one tire change.

I have no weights on my wheels so im guessing balancing is not going to be a issue .

I dont have a compressor either. But the Topaz up the road in Naas has one.

We have a tire skip at work I think.

Any idea what rim protectors work for the BMW cross spoke wheels? The wheels have a much bigger lip then mag wheels.

Just on to Robbie.
€65 ride in ride out including tyre disposal.
I'm happy with that, I got the Avon Trailriders from M&P off Ebay for €150 for the set.

Sent from a U11

That seems alright

Just on to Robbie.
€65 ride in ride out including tyre disposal.
I'm happy with that, I got the Avon Trailriders from M&P off Ebay for €150 for the set.

Sent from a U11
Total: €215 - and you kept your hands clean. :D :thumb2

Total: €215 - and you kept your hands clean. :D :thumb2
Not done yet..... I'm waiting on the tyres.... but I always considered €275 a good price for ride in/out for any of the top brands (including Avon) so a saving of €60 is a win in my books.

Sent from a U11

+1. I'd recommend Robbie for any work on bikes. He even managed to keep my old CB running.

Another +1 for Robbie:thumb and a bonus that last time I rang he remembered my name, and pronounced it properly:)

A little Birdie has told me that sometimes his concept of the time-space-continuum can be a bit skewed???

Back
Top Bottom