TFT Question. HOW TO RESET TRIP 2?

MIKE R

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
How do you reset Trip 2 individually?

I've found a section in settings where I can reset trip 1. MPG, speed etc individually but not Trip 2 without resetting everything.

I'm probably missing something obvious but what?

Mike

Thanks for your posting.

I've found the 'Reset Individual Values' on the TFT and it will allow me to reset Trip 1 but not 2.

Very strange.

Mike

this is wot I'm trying to figure out!
ideally would be a option to reset without going into a sub menu

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Can't you select the trip using the trip button on the LH switch cluster, then press and hold the trip button to zero it?

Ok, no Trip button...

Did you get the latest software update that some have done this week.....

Only picked the bike up on the 28th, but don't know if it's being done.

I'll mention it to the dealer on Monday so that they can check it on the 1st service on the 23rd

Cheeers

Mike

Well I can't work out how to do it - though I've only had the bike 36 hours - Pehaps a wand!! :D

Can't you select the trip using the trip button on the LH switch cluster, then press and hold the trip button to zero it?

Ok, no Trip button...

Once you select the tft control with the button on the left, then as you press the button on the left it toggles through info like trip av mpg av speed etc, when on the trip press and hold the same button and it zeros

Once you select the tft control with the button on the left, then as you press the button on the left it toggles through info like trip av mpg av speed etc, when on the trip press and hold the same button and it zeros
does that not swap the control to the nav?

That weems the logical way but tried it without joy.

But I'll try it again later tonight

Fingers crossed

Mike

How does one zero trip 1 let alone trip 2, I cant seem to do either of them despite Frankh's comment??

Mine resets, when you have the trip displayed and you are controlling the tft press and hold button and it resets to 0. works on mine anyway

Mine resets, when you have the trip displayed and you are controlling the tft press and hold button and it resets to 0. works on mine anyway

I’ll try again in the morning but it didn’t appear to work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ll try again in the morning but it didn’t appear to work

What have you done, just tried mine again in the garage and now it does not reset!!! Had to go to my vehicle and reset from there, sure I did it earlier today as I described but not working now! Mine is in for a first service on Friday so expect to get the latest TFT update software loaded.

What have you done, just tried mine again in the garage and now it does not reset!!! Had to go to my vehicle and reset from there, sure I did it earlier today as I described but not working now! Mine is in for a first service on Friday so expect to get the latest TFT update software loaded.

I only picked it up yesterday and it had the 4hr update.....

:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob

Tried it again with and without the Vav 5 fitted...no joy

The only way I can reset it is to reset all values which I often don't want to do.

Contacting dealer tomorrow

Mike

:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob:rob

Tried it again with and without the Vav 5 fitted...no joy

The only way I can reset it is to reset all values which I often don't want to do.

Contacting dealer tomorrow

Mike
yup that's wot I've found too

my bike in on Friday I'll be asking the question too

Back
Top Bottom