Valencia Moto GP

Tommy Gunn

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've decided to go to this, this year.
I'm going to be booking my ticket this weekend.
Any advice as to the best stand and/or other hints and tips to get the most out of the day please?
NB I am going on the bike.

As usual, thanx in advance. :thumb2

I don't want anyone to think that I don't want to help you so am just posting to say that I have never been to the races there (for no special reason) and I don't know the layout. It's easy enough to get to but if I were you, I'd book your accommodation early and if poss, make sure it has private parking on site.

You’ll find that you can see 90% or more of the track from any corner so you don’t need to worry about being near a big screen. We’ve watched from the blue seating area and that’s where you’re closest to the fireworks after each race so good for photos and from above the pits twice which wasn’t bad either. Book an extra couple of days after the race because pre-season testing for 2019 will be held on the Tuesday and Wednesday.

As for accommodation, I’d suggest stopping as close to the city centre as you can get and you’ll find that if a hotel advertises parking it’ll probably be underground so pretty secure.

That's great, thanx Comrades I appreciate it.:thumb2

Good option; weather, environment and fans are one of the best of all the Continental Circus... . We have an awesome experience with all inclusive with bmw gs...maybe you prefer fly and ride with us... (spainmotoexperiences.com)

Most grandstands can see nearly the entire circuit, so it’s not that critical as they all have a great view.

Track isn’t that far from the city, so stay central and enjoy the place, it’s a great city and pretty busy during race week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom