Rokker Revolution Motorcycle Jeans

grantmac

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have read a lot of the info here using the search function and I get the impression that Rokker are the "Rukka" of motorcycle Jeans. Good protection, wind and waterproof....sounds great. However I currently use my Rukka airman troo's which are great and very comfortable in the summer but wanted to go for a pair of jeans as well. Something that's a bit more comfortable but also offers the same breathability.
Any recommendations / opinions to add .....?

I have read a lot of the info here using the search function and I get the impression that Rokker are the "Rukka" of motorcycle Jeans. Good protection, wind and waterproof....sounds great. However I currently use my Rukka airman troo's which are great and very comfortable in the summer but wanted to go for a pair of jeans as well. Something that's a bit more comfortable but also offers the same breathability.
Any recommendations / opinions to add .....?

I used mine for the first time last week on 2000 mile trip.

Previously I used Rev It H2O jeans.

The Rokkers were very comfy,feel like a normal jean apart from the armour and were 100% waterproof in a thunderstorm lasting over an hour with torrential rain.

Yes they aren’t cheap and the usual lot will moan about the price .

Beats me why guys pay £18k for a bike then wear shite kit to save £200 here and there .

Hi

I'll second Rokker.

I wore them last year on Route 66, some days were 45C, and since then on the M25 at about 4.5C and pissing rain.

They have been a really good buy for me.

I used mine for the first time last week on 2000 mile trip.

Previously I used Rev It H2O jeans.

The Rokkers were very comfy,feel like a normal jean apart from the armour and were 100% waterproof in a thunderstorm lasting over an hour with torrential rain.

Yes they aren’t cheap and the usual lot will moan about the price .

Beats me why guys pay £18k for a bike then wear shite kit to save £200 here and there .

Have to agree they are the best, but still 500 euros, if you are using them as your all rounders then fine, but the Streetguards Klim and Rukka pants that most have in the wardrobe are the usual kit on the forum me thinks, and a pair of jeans or 2 for the summer, still think it is overkill unless you wear them all the time, or have cash to burn, so when you get fed up with your Rokkers mate, give us a shout, if they fit..........:augie

I have a pair of Rokker Original jeans for Thruxton R riding :) - just about cool enough on hot days and just about warm enough when the sun goes down - along with the Rokker Revolution jeans probably the best one can buy - armour can be fitted and the 'kevlar type' lining is total not just in patches.

I've had a pair of Rokker Revolutions since last summer and think they are by far the best jeans I've ever used. Much cooler in warm weather than kevlar-lined jeans, much warmer when it's cool, completely waterproof and (apparently) very protective. Off the bike they are equally comfortable, much lighter than kevlar-lined jeans and also look very good. Expensive, certainly, but a garment which does all this is never going to be cheap.

Have to agree they are the best, but still 500 euros, if you are using them as your all rounders then fine, but the Streetguards Klim and Rukka pants that most have in the wardrobe are the usual kit on the forum me thinks, and a pair of jeans or 2 for the summer, still think it is overkill unless you wear them all the time, or have cash to burn, so when you get fed up with your Rokkers mate, give us a shout, if they fit..........:augie

I wear mine in preference to my Rev It Dominator GTX pants as they are that good . It’s nice to get off the bike for stops and not feel too over-dressed.

It’s because they are called jeans that everyone gets excercised over the price. Just think of them as riding trousers, waterproof and with better slide times than leather and they’re a bargain. They just happen to look like jeans. I will be using these on this years bike trips instead of my normal Klim or Rukka.

I bought a pair of the Rokker Revolution jeans a couple of years back and they are by far the best bike jeans on the market. Previously i had (and still do) a pair of Resurgence jeans which are fine for the cooler months but way to heavy and hot for the spring / summer. The thing to remember about the Rokkers is that they are fully waterproof so not comparable to the likes of Hood or others. The fit very well and are really comfortable, yes they are expensive but only if you look at them as jeans, they are reasonably comparable if you compare like for like - fully waterproof bike trousers with an abrasion resistance of over 3 seconds.. On top of that the warranty on them is great - if you come off your bike and wear a hole in them you'll get a new pair... Not sure Klim, Rukka or anyone else offers this?

Tried my Revolution Jeans out last week for a 3 day tour in Germany. Weather was 12 degrees on the Saturday, 26 on Sunday morning, thunderstorm in the afternoon and a good chunk of motorway on Monday back home. Cant fault them! Cool enough in the warmth, 100% waterproof and very comfortable!
Yes, they cost 475 Euros but I am pleased I got them

Time for a quick thread revival, sorry. How is the fit on the Rokker Revolutions, true to your regular jeans size, or do you need to go up / down a size? Just trying to gauge it from people who own them before I splash some cash as there's an eBay discount at the moment to get 10% off until 31st March.

Mine are true to size (fat bastard) which can make them feel 'snug' with the hip armour fitted, but true to size non the less.

Mine are true to size (fat bastard) which can make them feel 'snug' with the hip armour fitted, but true to size non the less.

I’m also sporting the “fuller figure” but if the sizing is true, I think I’ll take a punt, thanks

So, (remember that thread?) as I'm not a 'fat bastard' I should be able to buy them at half price surely!

Even at that I'd still say they were too expensive; I'm a Levi 517 jean wearer on the bike.

As long as you feel your arse isn’t very valuable Levi’s are a great option! Less than 1sec slide time!

As long as you feel your arse isn’t very valuable Levi’s are a great option! Less than 1sec slide time!

He’s a hippy, they don’t slide, they float to the ground on a wave of Karma

I have a pair of 34/34 for sale. I bought the wrong size as I was in between and planning to lose weight . As new, with labels and with original box/armour etc ......

a08661721c20cf7d81e41342d0f8da8a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom