3 Minutes in Namibia

well done Dirk, really good photography and editing ........ Southern Africa is a wonderful place

Very well executed video. My sister lives over there and I have had the pleasure of visiting the country many times. It is one of my favourites to visit.

Excellent video, really enjoyed that and thanks for sharing....

Love it. I've been to Namibia a few times, but never ridden there :beerjug:

Really enjoyed that thank you. Just wondered how you managed the aerial shots? Did you set up the drone and then ride through shot or use someone else to film you?

Really enjoyed that thank you. Just wondered how you managed the aerial shots? Did you set up the drone and then ride through shot or use someone else to film you?

Thank you!
The drone (Phantom4 Pro) has a "follow-me" function that works nicely at moderate motorcycle speed. For shots like the nearly last one I manually controlled the drone (at top speed the follow me function doesn't work and is a bit risky) and let my friends Andy and Marc ride the XT. Speed of the drone appr 80km/h, bike faster.
The long straight strech at 0:58 was filmed in "follow-me" mode.

Cheers

Dirk

Thank you!
The drone (Phantom4 Pro) has a "follow-me" function that works nicely at moderate motorcycle speed. For shots like the nearly last one I manually controlled the drone (at top speed the follow me function doesn't work and is a bit risky) and let my friends Andy and Marc ride the XT. Speed of the drone appr 80km/h, bike faster.
The long straight strech at 0:58 was filmed in "follow-me" mode.

Cheers

Dirk
Cheers for that. Great footage and something to try with my cheapo version!

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

So what places did you visit? I see the bike was a 660 yam with local reg.

Back
Top Bottom