Bike Storage In Bilbao

Apex

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good morning.

Time to get serious about this year.

Last season I kept the old touring bike just outside Geneva. Was ace. Easyjet from Bristol and managed quite a few trips into Swiss/Black forest/RDGA & RN - min 3 days, max 7 (x1). Biking gear left on site in one old suitcase and took helmets there and back (though may leave them there this time as they're well used now).

This year I'd like to see what all the fuss is about in Northern Spain.

I can get Easyjet to Bilbao, so would like to know if anyone has a place recommendation to store the bike. Last year it was an hotel and they had no issues leaving the bike in their underground garage so long as I paid for a night on arrival as they had lot's of space. We would get the evening flight/taxi/sleep/breaky/leave when ready (which was around 8:30- 9am when I was by myself and....a little later when my stunning lady was with me. Don't ask me for photo's or you'll all want one :D)

Ideally I'm after good options which include secure (as possible) storage and a place to sleep on arrival, within, let's say, 20 minutes from the airport. It just works for us.

Happy to see posts on here to help others but wonder if it's worth keeping good suggestions to pm's for obvious reasons. :augie

Thanks in advance.

The obvious question is: How long do you want / need to store the bike for? As you want / need to sleep near it, I’d suggest a hotel (as you did in Geneva) might be your best bet... or take a sleeping bag, if the storage is going to be in a container on an industrial park

The obvious question is: How long do you want / need to store the bike for? As you want / need to sleep near it, I’d suggest a hotel (as you did in Geneva) might be your best bet... or take a sleeping bag, if the storage is going to be in a container on an industrial park

Yep....not sure my wife is quite the sleeping bag/container sort of gal

From May to end September last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope you've got an awesome steed worthy of your "stunning lady". :D

Back
Top Bottom