Soundbomb on the way

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
I finally realised early this morning why I need a soundbomb on my bike, nice CZ truck driver obviously did not see me when he was scoffing his sandwiches and watching his DVD.....................

It is worth getting their fixing bracket too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

it will fit in place of the OEM with a 2-3 inch bracket arm and a zip tie. That's how I have done it. Did have a picture but cant seem to find it.

it will fit in place of the OEM with a 2-3 inch bracket arm and a zip tie. That's how I have done it. Did have a picture but cant seem to find it.

Ta for the pic if you find it, going to try to keep the 2 trumpets first, and if I do not like that setup, will try yours after.

Ta for the pic if you find it, going to try to keep the 2 trumpets first, and if I do not like that setup, will try yours after.

Found it....
c788d580f4bb6f9eef592a68d162b891.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s not the NN bracket that I used. It was a straight bracket that I had in my box of bits that I used on the old bike to mount a new horn.

It’s not the NN bracket that I used. It was a straight bracket that I had in my box of bits that I used on the old bike to mount a new horn.

Yep cheers figured that, but it will not be hard to make a bracket, if the other one is not as expected, no angles to worry about :beerjug:

Nice one Fred that one is better than the one on NN :beerjug: but just out of curiosity would the SB cable not be better above the the other brake lines.

Not sure it would make any difference to be honest but I might cable tie it to the brake line. Not sure I like the way the brake rubs against it the horn now though.

Not sure it would make any difference to be honest but I might cable tie it to the brake line. Not sure I like the way the brake rubs against it the horn now though.

If you push the horn a little forward, does it still touch the brake line, and does it clear the forks, I brought my cable from the other side so I doubt I will have to cable tie to the brake line, maybe a little tie on the beak.

Back
Top Bottom