fuse on starter

Benhur Malta

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi All,

am reading through some posts related to electrical problems here, and I understand that there is no fuse for the starter motore - just the yellow relay. Would it be wise to retrofit some sort if fuse? purely for safety just in case the wiring shorts to the frame for whatever reason?

R.

Try searching for a thread concerning the problems caused by unfused starter motors ..... There, has that dampened all your fears, you can get a good nights sleep tonight instead of laying awake with worry,

thank you for putting my mind at rest Dear Sir.....

even though i have to say I have never lost any sleep over bike electrics.....

R.

Try searching for a thread concerning the problems caused by unfused starter motors ..... There, has that dampened all your fears, you can get a good nights sleep tonight instead of laying awake with worry,

Class :D

I have to admit Steptoe has a complete repertoire of putdowns to choose from....some of his other posts are hilarious too :)

However you do realize that you are sadistic tyrants, preying upon with the hidden doubts and fears of mechanical wannabees....Not everyone is born with a voltmeter and a torque wrench in his hands you know :) :).

that`s it...i am going to go curl up and hide behind the rear wheel of my GS...............:D:D

R.

Back
Top Bottom