Foot pegs lower?

Nick dj

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I could do to lower my foot pegs a bit. On my previous Twin Cam I fitted Fast Way pegs that allowed you to fit a washer above or below the pegs.

Has anyone fitted Piviot Pegs or Fast Way to their LC and was there any adjustment?

Any help please?

I have pivot pegz fitted to my GSA and can confirm that they are the same height as standard footrests and are not height adjustable.
Alan R

I could do to lower my foot pegs a bit. On my previous Twin Cam I fitted Fast Way pegs that allowed you to fit a washer above or below the pegs.

Has anyone fitted Piviot Pegs or Fast Way to their LC and was there any adjustment?

Any help please?

Bmw do there own lowered foot pegs look great as well

Been looking at this myself. I’ve had Fastway and Pivot Pegz on previous bikes. Liked both of them but I did have issues with the Fastway footpegs affecting the side stand hanger on the 800 when I dropped it and ended up having to ‘lose’ a bit of the footpeg.

Looking at Nippy Norman’s website it says that the pivot pegz footpeg doesn’t fully retract on the exhaust side so I’m assuming it comes into contact with the exhaust guard? I also noticed that Wunderlich do a lowered footpeg for the 1200lc which might provide a solution. I’ll probably try them at some point.

Looking at Nippy Norman’s website it says that the pivot pegz footpeg doesn’t fully retract on the exhaust side so I’m assuming it comes into contact with the exhaust guard?
:confused:
Not found any of the above to be true. Both sides function as designed without contacting exhaust guard.
Alan R

Yes I have fitted Fastway to my LC in order to gain the odd 15 or 20mm, also the security of a larger platform. Previously had them on my 2006 1200 and 2009 650 for the same reason.

I have the SW Motech pegs on my GSA LC and they're pretty good, you can have the rubbers on or off. I had the Pivot Pegz on the F800GS, they're not lower and they're not really worth it if you're not going off road and there are no rubber toppers for them.

My recommendation is SW Motech.

ffffffffastway

Yes I have fitted Fastway to my LC in order to gain the odd 15 or 20mm, also the security of a larger platform. Previously had them on my 2006 1200 and 2009 650 for the same reason.

Trying to upload a foto!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Attachments

• 0022.JPG
    0022.JPG
    206 KB · Views: 224
And Lo! A giant appears!
I think that foto shows what we are talking about. The spring can be fitted above or below the footpeg on the pivot pin. Whether that actually gives 15-20mm in a vertical plane I don`t know, but it feels like a bigger space for my little legs to reach down to.

Back
Top Bottom