Rukka differences?

Possu

Reaction score
Looking at buying the Rukka Armascope jacket & trousers, which are unique to Infinity.

How do they compare to the rest of the Rukka range, I'm only looking at those with waterproof outer, not those with the waterproof inner liner? The Armascope appear to have everything I want, the jacket's a good fit, haven't tried the trousers yet.

Did you ever buy the suit .?
I was looking at that today trying to justify the cost !

The Armascope is the Armaxion with darker (in daylight) logos and a red branded 'R' on the left breast

Infinity can still supply you with an Armaxion but they now stock the Armascope instead

I have an Armaxion suit and it's great in all but the hotter days as the ventilation is poor by comparison to the rest of the Pro-Laminate Rukka range. Hardly surprising as the Armaxion was always at the bottom of the 4 jacket Pro-Laminate line up

Most annoying for me is the storm flap to the side pockets appears to be stitched on the wrong way round? As in, it is stitched on the trailing edge and not the leading edge which makes the pockets unnecessarily difficult to zip & unzip

In hindsight. If I'd had the extra money at the time I would probably have bought Armaxis which I believe would have been worth the difference for the chest vents alone. That's not to say the Armascope or Armaxion are a poor choice. It's just not a four season jacket

This will help :thumb2

Speak to Ben at Infinity Oxford. He's a great bloke who offers good service and is always happy to deal :thumb

Looking at buying the Rukka Armascope jacket & trousers, which are unique to Infinity.

How do they compare to the rest of the Rukka range, I'm only looking at those with waterproof outer, not those with the waterproof inner liner? The Armascope appear to have everything I want, the jacket's a good fit, haven't tried the trousers yet.

If you can go up a little, the Nivala is a quality piece of kit, with much better venting making it more of a 3 season jacket (I find all Rukka kit far too hot in summer), and it's nice and stretchy too. The fit is also more fitted unlike a lot of the other suits that seem to be some kind of box cut.

I bought Rukka Armascope from Infinity a while back (on sale) and its quality kit - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Spent a while trying to justify the cost as well, but compared to the equivalent Rev'it kit for around the same price, there is no comparison AND Infinity give you a 7 year warranty..... (Rev'it only give 12 months for £1,100!)

I bought Rukka Armascope from Infinity a while back (on sale) and its quality kit - does exactly what it says on the tin.

Spent a while trying to justify the cost as well, but compared to the equivalent Rev'it kit for around the same price, there is no comparison AND Infinity give you a 7 year warranty

Do they?

TYPO - Should have read 6. Rukka give you 5 year and Infinity extend it to 6....

Mine's up in 2024...... Happy with that!

I have the Armaxis jacket. Mint bit of kit. Not great on a hot day mind, but thats why you have summer bike gear.

Back
Top Bottom