Need some new boots.

My Daytona GTX's are ok with my Rukka trousers as they go underneath but they won't go over my leather Dainesse trousers because the front zip won't do up over the bridge of my foot - the trousers prevent the zip closing.

Different boots required for summer leather trouser riding.

Rev'it Discovery Outdry. Great to ride in, great to walk in, waterproof, comfortable, protective. 21st century 4 season boots.

Rev'it Discovery Outdry. Great to ride in, great to walk in, waterproof, comfortable, protective. 21st century 4 season boots.
Just had a lad in our local camping/outdoors store give me a full breakdown of why this "outdry" laminated membrane is head and shoulders above even Goretex (when used in footwear)

A little demo using cut away shoes........very interesting.

Sent from a U11

My experience is that anyone selling anything other than goretex (sympatex drytex airtex ect) will be able to quote mountains of bulshit of how their stuff is better. Expensive experience has shown otherwise. Goretex = not smelly feet. Any other tex = smelly feet. Same goes for clothing. Check out my other threads bike related stuff for sale. Did I mention I’ve got a lovely sheltex jacket for sale. Good as goretex ahem. JJH

I think I'll be trying the Discovery or the lower version.

My feet smell in Goretex anyway!

I've only ever bought Goretex boots but that doesn't mean I have blind allegiance to the product, I'm open to trying different stuff.

Sent from a U11

I think I'll be trying the Discovery or the lower version.

My feet smell in Goretex anyway!

I've only ever bought Goretex boots but that doesn't mean I have blind allegiance to the product, I'm open to trying different stuff.

Sent from a U11

Order big. I'm always an 8, ordered a 9 and had to return them for a 10. Being Sportsbikeshop.co.uk the replacements arrived next day and the refund for the returned pair (free postage) was swift. Great boots though - completely live up to their claims and press.

Order big. I'm always an 8, ordered a 9 and had to return them for a 10. Being Sportsbikeshop.co.uk the replacements arrived next day and the refund for the returned pair (free postage) was swift. Great boots though - completely live up to their claims and press.
Thanks, I was going to get in touch to ask you that very question!

Sent from a U11

Dayton. Just a concern with ankle boots. Pal got hit of bike and if he had ankle boots his leg would be gone as it is it a year later and still in a frame. Just a thought!!

Thanks, I was going to get in touch to ask you that very question!

Sent from a U11

:D. Not sure every size will be the full 2 sizes small, but I could hardly get my foot in a 9 and these are the easiest on-off boots I've ever had, particularly when you consider the levels of protection. I have the full height Discovery by the way. I ummed and ahhed about their 'futuristic'(?) look, but I love the look as much as the comfort now and the missus thinks they're really cool.

Have a look at this Mototrek video review on Youtube... https://youtu.be/n6nIS_U6-U8

Just got a pair of the Revit Discovery Outdry Boots, Great piece of kit for all round adventure. Good to walk in, easy to put on, waterproof, really comfy, great protection, look great as well with the added advantage of no squeaks. Only comment I would say is they are made really small, I’m usually a 44 but ended up going two sizes up to a 46 to give some extra room to be able to move my toes. Apart from that they are superb.

Back
Top Bottom