Schwazwald ? Freudenstdat

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have encountered some pricks in my time, but he's a fucking cactus!

There's generally two types of people on most forums, those who look for advice, share experiences, and general chat, and then there's those with relatively empty lives who bang out 4,000 odd posts a year spouting drivel with nothing really to say, safe in their solace they can hide behind their keyboard and still maintain a certain amount of anonymity.

What about those who provide little information and moan about those who do.

Wapping may have an odd sense of humour not everyone appreciates, but nobody is forced to read any other inmates drivel. After a while you will get used to his drivel, and in fairness he does often dish out useful advice in between testing the theory that there is no such things as a stupid question, only a stupid answer.

You are aiming for about 50 posts a year, they seem to be asking advice on pretty much every purchase you make, although you have conveniently told everyone you like your helmet, boots and screen, I am not going to dig through Wappings 45,000 posts, but I do remember on occasions he has posted useful (to me) information.

I look forward to your trip report where you can tell us how good the Black Forest is, however (Spoiler Alert) it is not black, more green than anything else so you may be disappointed - but please do come back and tell us how it stacks up compared to your screen which hopefully will not be removed from your bike overnight.

What about those who provide little information and moan about those who do.

Wapping may have an odd sense of humour not everyone appreciates, but nobody is forced to read any other inmates drivel. After a while you will get used to his drivel, and in fairness he does often dish out useful advice in between testing the theory that there is no such things as a stupid question, only a stupid answer.

You are aiming for about 50 posts a year, they seem to be asking advice on pretty much every purchase you make, although you have conveniently told everyone you like your helmet, boots and screen, I am not going to dig through Wappings 45,000 posts, but I do remember on occasions he has posted useful (to me) information.

I look forward to your trip report where you can tell us how good the Black Forest is, however (Spoiler Alert) it is not black, more green than anything else so you may be disappointed - but please do come back and tell us how it stacks up compared to your screen which hopefully will not be removed from your bike overnight.

Yep
Wapping is a good egg
He does give some great info here

Yep, like i say, there's two types.

I have merely sought advice and given feedback to who i perceived to be, likeminded people.

Here's to hoping that one day, when i have two or three thousand posts under my belt, i can join the Daisy Chain...... Then again, maybe not. It's a big world out there.

Yep, like i say, there's two types.

I have merely sought advice and given feedback to who i perceived to be, likeminded people.

Here's to hoping that one day, when i have two or three thousand posts under my belt, i can join the Daisy Chain...... Then again, maybe not. It's a big world out there.

Just subscribe, its not a lot of cash, and you will surely get a lot more help, Wapping can drivel some crap, but he is helpful when he decides to............

Well there you go, making assumptions about anyone around here having a mind, or at least one of their own, that is rare around here, some have evolved their own mind over the years and can be found in the KTM section.

Cheer up.

Let’s look at your opening post.

ADVICE NEEDED

We're off to the Black Forest in a couple of weeks and staying in Freudenstdat for a couple of nights. Has anyone stayed here who can advise me on parking?

ADVICE NEEEDED Capitalised, the equivalent of shouting and not one hint of ‘please’ anywhere in it. Micky, who loves the Black Forest, is very hot on his ‘please’ and ‘thank you’, so you’ve probably pissed him off.

You (and your seven companions) have somehow decided to land on Freudenstadt for a two night stopover as a part of your jaunt (see other post) and now you are troubled as half of the party are apparently without parking - safe or otherwise - at their hotel.

Freudenstadt, is not downtown Iraq on a bad day. That’s why you decided to chose the town. You won’t be the first people to venture through on a motorcycle (or even a super car) and you’ll probably not be the last. Of course it’s fecking safe and reasonably easy or you wouldn’t be going there, would you?

What happens if a likemind now tells you his mate’s mate’s bike was pinched? Are you going to change your entire plans? No. Just go and find out, or at least call the hotel owner, if you can be arsed or are not afraid to pick up the phone or send an email. What’s the worse that can happen?

Come on, you are a bloke, man of the world, biker and all that good shit. It’s Germany, Western Europe not some scrotty pull-in burger joint at the back of some industrial estate in Kent, Just how bad or hard can it be? If you are really worried find another town.

You have been a busy boy. I may go as far as to say you have surpassed even yourself - But then again it's what you do.

As i suggested before, maybe a girlfriend would help occupy your time as opposed to spending your evenings trolling t'interweb.....

:yelrotflm

What kind of individual would spend his evening trolling the internet for snippets of information on his latest ‘victim’ so as to make sly jibes on an open forum and thus further his adoration from his disciples?
I guess I should be flattered you’ve dedicated your time to me but it really is quite sad.
Thanks for the information though.
Now off you fuck.

Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom